• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
luke the gooner said:
carrick is a good option but i feel that yaya is a better one and for less money

Just out of interest, what are you basing that on?

Personally, I think Carrick's better, but I don't really think either are what we want or need.

i am basing it on that if gilberto gets injured we need a good opiton for some cover (i know that flamini can fill in but he is alot better at left back as we have found out and if we put him there teams can target that weak link) also i feel that if gilberto has some compotion he will either raise his game or the new signing can take his place. diaby would be the one but as he has a long term injury he can't be :x :x :x :x :x :x

asajoseph

Established Member
Hmmm, interesting - and what makes you think that Yaya Toure (or Diaby) is particularly good at defending?

The best argument I've heard for that so far is that he's Kolo's brother, and, to be honest, it doesn't impress me.

have you not watched either of them in the argintena game he was defending more than attacking and the same in the holland game, i didn't see the serbia game but i bet he was the same. also fi you watch diaby he only goes when he needs to i know he came on in the semi of the champions lege and got 1v1 but when he starts along side fabregas he is the holding midfielder.

CATMANREYES

He is a good player, he has pace, speed, great defending, good passing, and can play as LB and CB. His incursions to the front are constant, he used to be a striker. In chivas he was LB

jester

Established Member
i wish for another signing. getting a bit bored. i'm well off the high i got from rosicky signing, and i'd like another to fill my greedy soul.

Ricky_AFC

Mascherano
Buffon
Davies

If Gallas was an option he would be first on my CB list. With a quality signing in each of those players positions, whether it is the player named or not, i think we could finally win back our title.

carlos_sm

I would like to see Luis Jimenez at Arsenal, i think we can get him for cheap, i've only watched him a few games but he seems pretty good, also he is young

Gago is another great midfielder, completes almost all of his passes, i would like Arsène to get him instead of splashing money on Mascherano

Top Bottom