• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

A.Hayre

Transfers

Arsenal should buy Ribery because of his incredible stamina and fernando Torres because Henry needs help so torres can give crosses to thierry henry.

Amadeor

Why wouldn't Trezeguet be a beautiful signing? Henry really needs a proper strike partner until the young guns like persie and walcott become ready. They played together at juve as well as the french team. And we'd finally become dangerous on corner kicks, something that's been lacking for a while. (other than sol campbell of course)

WTF? They never played together at Juve. Henry came here in summer 1999, Trezeguet was signed by Juve after Euro2000 ffs. And yes, they played together for France and for Monaco. And they never looked good together either. ffs.

BigBoss

:) I knew it was something like this but wasn't sure...

What about the idea of getting nesta? He is 30 and will give senderous time to improve....

Viper

Established Member
Although Nesta is 30, I would like him for Arsenal for at least 3 years. He is (1,862,697) miles ahead of ****ing Cygan, and is a world class defender.

junialum

If we are looking for temporary cover for Campbell, Nesta or Cannavaro would do nicely. They'll last only 2 to 3 seasons though.

BigBoss

I don't know if it is true but some guys were saying that a new signing was to be made on wednesday and I have heard anything yet. So for when is the next signing???!!!!(If there would be one)

Jameel46

Established Member
junialum said:
If we are looking for temporary cover for Campbell, Nesta or Cannavaro would do nicely. They'll last only 2 to 3 seasons though.

just enough time for senderos to improve his concentration and become a consistent defender. :D

nazo

Established Member
Cannavaro and if the rumours of Thuram are true i would take him too. He is over 30 years old but is 10x the player Sol is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom