• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Koulibaly, Mukiele, Sabitzer, Bissouma, Ødegaard (loan)
Koulibaly in 2021? He turns 30 next week. Like the names otherwise.
I'll just leave this here. No.1 target.

Not a brilliant start to his Arsenal career, but looking at this compilation he has clearly shown at times what he is capable of for our squad (I like Ødegaard by the way, would be happy with him as a permanent signing).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fairly simple for me. Streamline the squad, replace the senior players who want out and who we want to leave. No players should be signed over the age of 26/27. Preferably all signings between the ages of 19-25.

GK - Leno out, Onana in. Sign Ryan up permanently. Overall would make a profit.
RB - You only need two. Bellerin and Cedric out, new right back in. Probably pay £10M on top to get the desired signing for say £25M. I picked Chambers over Cedric due to him being homegrown.
LB - Don't really care who we sign as a backup to Tierney as long as they're capable. Can run the whole window if need be.
CB - Think we need 4 across the board. If the club want to get rid of one and sign another then fine, but there's no point having 5 here next season. I suppose you could have a cup pairing and a league pairing, and if the league pairing get one injury you could need another, but just can't see it.
CM(Including 10) - Key area, two signings needed, one starter and one backup. Neves plus Lokonga for me is perfect. Guys like Locatelli are out of reach. Neves + Lokonga would be £43M. Xhaka, Guendouzi, AMN and Torreira leaving will cover that. If a big offer comes for Willock then we're in big profit in this area and can push that money to other areas of the squad. I think the obvious one for the 10 role is Ødegaard, loan with option to buy being the obvious thing to do there. Not again using Saka as a 10 either.
RW/LW - Think we are actually nicely covered for once. I do believe Willian and Nelson will leave, but we have Martinelli, Saka, Pepe and even ESR who can play on both wings. And if need be Auba can also drop to LW.
STR - Balogun, Eddie, Laca and Auba as we speak. Eddie should be sold, Laca should go as well. I wouldn't be against selling Auba if the right offer came in either. Isak would be my number one signing here, £45M fee roughly.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Fairly simple for me. Streamline the squad, replace the senior players who want out and who we want to leave. No players should be signed over the age of 26/27. Preferably all signings between the ages of 19-25.

This is it for me as well, priority to streamline the squad, get it down to a total of around 24 players, lean, mean and hungry with any injury gaps giving game time to academy guys.

Focus on quality signings over quantity; players who are hungry for success and see Arsenal as a step up or have a clear motivation for signing with us. CM & AM should be the priority unless there are opportunities for top bracket strikers or right-backs.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Even though midtable Mikel isn't the man to do it, I like a lot of our recent signings in the under 25 range, who can develop.

Mavro, Guendouzi, Saliba, Tierney, Martinellu, Pepe etc. Now the first 3 haven't worked out, but we can sell for similar or more money.

Bargains are out there on the likes of Bogle, Perreira, Olise.

More than happy with one blockbuster signing like Auba or Partey mixed in with talent.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If we're not signing Bissouma. I need Caqueret, the right footed Wilshere.

Auba
Correra-ESR-Saka
Caqueret-Partey
Tierney-Gab-Saliba-Aarons
Onana

Bench: Ryan, Balogun, Martinelli, Pepe, Lokonga, Willock, Mari, Holding,
Chambers.
I'm here to save Arsenal.

dkap

I want to see a back three of Gabriel - Saliba - Mavropanos. Saka can then move to LWB. If only we could get Hakimi on the other side.. My alternatives for that position would be Dest, Calabria or Aarons. AMN if he stays at Arsenal too.

Gn1212

I'll advise caution the next couple of weeks.
We're being linked with an absurd amount of names, just the past week. Transfer season is well underway and people put the name Arsenal to gain more traction.
Don't get too attached to players. I've zoned out personally and will try to limit my focus on the known reliable sources out there such as Fabrizio, Ornstein and Bell.

Last edited:

ChefMan21

I'll advise caution the next couple of weeks.
We're being linked with an absurd amount of names, just the past week. Transfer season is well underway and people put the name Arsenal to everything to gain traction.
Don't get too attached to players. I've zoned out personally and will try to limit my focus on the known reliable sources out there such Fabrizio, Ornstein and Bell.
100 per cent. It's a huge media game in many ways.

Top Bottom