• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Partey - Kessie is a dead midfield. Bruno Guimarães is the best option imo, if not going to guys like Ruiz, Locatelli etc.

In the 9 position if not Lautaro Martinez, Gabriel Jesus. Jesus can play number 9, false 9, in the LW/RW position, Arteta knows him and just 25 at the end of the season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Partey - Kessie is a dead midfield. Bruno Guimarães is the best option imo, if not going to guys like Ruiz, Locatelli etc.

In the 9 position if not Lautaro Martinez, Gabriel Jesus. Jesus can play number 9, false 9, in the LW/RW position, Arteta knows him and just 25 at the end of the season.
Why do you say that about Kessie out of interest. I literally know nothing about him except for that article I just posted, but it sounds like he is an incredible runner, creative force, goal scorer and all round athlete. What parts of his game do you think are missing - the defensive stuff?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Vlahovic
Gouri
Wijnaldum (loan)
De Jong (in June)
Dest

If Nketiah goes, replace him with Cabral.
If Pepe goes, replace him with Gnabry.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Vlahovic
Gouri
Wijnaldum (loan)
De Jong (in June)
Dest

If Nketiah goes, replace him with Cabral.
If Pepe goes, replace him with Gnabry.
Isn't Vlahovic, Gouiri and Cabral a bit over the top even if we have Europe next year? Add in Balogun as well, unless he goes on a season long loan.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Isn't Vlahovic, Gouiri and Cabral a bit over the top even if we have Europe next year? Add in Balogun as well, unless he goes on a season long loan.

I am assuming that Aubameyang, Lacazette and Nketiah leave the club.

Martinelli, Balogun, Vlahovic, Gouiri, Cabral as our strike options.

LG10

Toney is the perfect profile and age, he’s gotta be 1 of the 2 cf signings we make by the end of summer.

Don’t really want to splash on vlahovic with tjj and balogun. He looks ok but isn’t an elite talent like isak or Felix is

benjamin86

Established Member
Toney is the perfect profile and age, he’s gotta be 1 of the 2 cf signings we make by the end of summer.

Don’t really want to splash on vlahovic with tjj and balogun. He looks ok but isn’t an elite talent like isak or Felix is
I'm not convinced either make it at Arsenal - see Akpom, Afobe etc. Balogun desperately needs a loan though to see if he can step up.

Underhill

yes, let us not block TJJ with Vlahovic.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Why do you say that about Kessie out of interest. I literally know nothing about him except for that article I just posted, but it sounds like he is an incredible runner, creative force, goal scorer and all round athlete. What parts of his game do you think are missing - the defensive stuff?

Kessie is too similar to Partey, the midfield would lack creativity.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Kessie is too similar to Partey, the midfield would lack creativity.
Gets goals though so that's a big plus which the team needs. The stats comparison between him and Bruno G makes Bruno look significantly better in some areas though, so I get what you are saying.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can we buy Denis Zakaria for the 6M is reported? It's always good to have young prospects at not so much money. We can loan him meanwhile.

Impact

Established Member
January

Partey and Elneny are our starting and deputy #6s and both are away at the AFCON. This has left us incredibly short at an important time. With Elneny out of contract this summer, I suspect the club were planning to buy a high potential young player to replace him. This signing will probably be moved up to January.

I like the look of Danilo and Ricci that have been linked recently.

Summer

In the summer, we can go about buying a long-term replacement for Xhaka at LCM to support our move to 4-3-3. This player has to be good enough to oust Xhaka immediately and be good enough to start in the Champions League (assuming we qualify). We will see what the market looks like in the summer but my personal favourites are Caqueret and de Jong.

The two signings with the promotion of Patino and the sales of Xhaka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Maitland-Niles and Elneny should leave us with the following:

Partey / New #6

Ødegaard / Smith Rowe - New #8 / Lokonga / Patino

Top Bottom