• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Potter
Lamptey
Cucurella

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel
Lamptey Partey Ødegaard Cucurella
Saka Martinelli ESR
No recency bias whatsoever :lol:
Potter's been working magic at Brighton for a long time now, Lamptey was class last season, Cucurella all of this. So agree, no recency. ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

January:
Brereton Diaz - £20M
Fabio Carvalho - £5M (loan back to Fulham)
Djed Spence - £5M

Summer:
Bellingham - £50M
Lautauro - £60M
Harrison Burrows - £5M

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Midfield

1. Vitinha
2. Pote
3. Matheus Henrique

I like small, technical midfielders who can work in tight spaces and move the ball quickly and keep control of it in variuous game situations.

Kav

Established Member
I’d like to see eithe Saint Maximin or Ousmane Dembele here but with General Turgid in charge I’m not sure either would work out.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bellingham would be the dream signing for me, he does what Tielemens only better and with a much higher ceiling. Could be a franchise player here, future captain too imo.

Would really indicate what we're building with him in there alongside Saka and ESR.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellingham would be the dream signing for me, he does what Tielemens only better and with a much higher ceiling. Could be a franchise player here, future captain too imo.

Would really indicate what we're building with him in there alongside Saka and ESR.

I think he is the dream indeed. I wish we would just take a 15 million risk on Cabral, hope he bangs, get Arthur on loan then go massive on Bellingham.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Don't fancy Bundesliga players including that Bellingham guy. Rodrigo Bentancur would be a good option, still think Bruno Guimarães would be a awesome buy. Fabian the dream. Mikel Merino also good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom