• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ChefMan21

Before this window closes:
Cabral
Caqueret (loan + option to buy)

For summer:

DM: Rice
CM: Ruiz or Moriba (latter already out on loan, could be a bargain if unhappy)
Striker: Toney, Gouiri, Isak, David, Malen, whoever represents the best value and is achievable

Chuck in a couple of youngsters/obscure players as well.

StefanB

Before this window closes:
Cabral
Caqueret (loan + option to buy)

For summer:

DM: Rice
CM: Ruiz or Moriba (latter already out on loan, could be a bargain if unhappy)
Striker: Toney, Gouiri, Isak, David, Malen, whoever represents the best value and is achievable

Chuck in a couple of youngsters/obscure players as well.
Cabral has already signed for Fiorentina.

Makavelii

1. Patrik Schik: His goalscoring this season isn't just a bit better than others. It's nearly double everyone else (when adjusted for minutes and PK's). Even if he goes back to scoring like previous seasons, his goal rate isn't that bad when you consider he wasn't taking penalties. He's the obvious answer. I don't know why we're not being linked with him?

2. Viktor Osimhen or Jonathan David: Both have solid consistent goalscoring rates. Both work hard and contribute the the general play like Laca, but with goals added.

Stats source attached.

Attachments

• Image 30-1-22 at 4.51 pm.jpg
    Image 30-1-22 at 4.51 pm.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 14

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Knob Holding to **** off to Everton reserves. Forget defensive cover, I'd rather start Nketiah there than the Bolton bellend.

Arteta to take the Everton job.

New manager brings Saliba back, sells Xhaka and brings in Neves and Gravenberch. Calvert-Lewin in as the new striker.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Might as well grab another kid. I wouldn’t mind Fabio Carvalho of Fulham at all. It does appear that Liverpool have stolen a March on this with a 5m bid.

GoonerBoy19

Didn't schick failed a medical few years back with Juventus? I believe that's one of the reasons a lot of clubs don't have him on the shortlist. He had some heart conditions in past.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am wishing for us to somehow make top 4 this season and get back to Europe so we can have a great spending summer...

TornadoTed

Established Member
After all of the Winter windows dealings I will have a crack at a wish list for the Summer,

GK - Ramsdale, Turner, Okonkwo

DL - Tierney, Tavares
DC - Gabriel, Saliba
DC - White, Holding
DR - Tomiyasu, Mazraoui

MC - Gravenberch ,Xhaka
MC - Partey, Lokonga

AML - Martinelli, ESR
AMC - Ødegaard, Wirtz

SC - Nunez, Origi, Balogun

I have concentrated on players whose contracts are either expiring this Summer or Summer 2023

I know Origi will raise a few eyebrows but I would absolutely take him on a free as a backup striker, spend the big bucks on Nunez, Gravenberch and Wirtz.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My wish list for summer is Raphinha. Darwin Nunez. Neves and Kamara for free.

Raphinha would be such top signing for us guy keep improving already settled in PL if we sell pepe he'd be his upgrade and perfect replacement. Nunez has similar ability to Vlahovic also a striker that fit our current system young and powerful striker. Neves is obvious Xhaka replacement and Kamara could give us great depth and he good midfielder.

TornadoTed

Established Member
After all of the Winter windows dealings I will have a crack at a wish list for the Summer,

GK - Ramsdale, Turner, Okonkwo

DL - Tierney, Tavares
DC - Gabriel, Saliba
DC - White, Holding
DR - Tomiyasu, Mazraoui

MC - Gravenberch ,Xhaka
MC - Partey, Lokonga

AML - Martinelli, ESR
AMC - Ødegaard, Wirtz

SC - Nunez, Origi, Balogun

I have concentrated on players whose contracts are either expiring this Summer or Summer 2023

I know Origi will raise a few eyebrows but I would absolutely take him on a free as a backup striker, spend the big bucks on Nunez, Gravenberch and Wirtz.
Just realised I left out AMR,

AMR - Saka, Tsygankov

Top Bottom