• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Nice, I haven't got much to add. Aouar's passing range is very underrated because he's such a good dribbler with the ball. I'd still worry about how well he adapts to the league though.
Yep, that's the question. But he should be able to do it just like Santi, the City Silvas etc have done. Well, I hope anyway.
Very interesting reading respected views on the forum about our left back situation. I'm a bit surprised that so many people rate left back as a priority over Centre Mid, but can't argue with Cucurella - would be a quality signing even if he's expensive.
I don't think it has anything to do with Tierney's ability, even though he hasn't been as good this season. I think it comes down to consistency. If we have a player that over two season's can't reach 60% of PL games then there's a problem, especially as we didn't have any Europe this season. If he had played 75% then you take a backup as they're not gonna be needed too much anyways. But right now, I'd rather get someone like Cucurella. It means LB would become our "best" position immediately, and that might not be ideal. Bu still...
Kamara could be a good free agent signing but by the time you've paid the "freemium" I'd rather spend a bit more on a player with experience in the league for this position...
Yeah and for the above reasons I'd rather a Bissouma. Think he's a no brainer when it comes to footballing stuff. Then there's of course other areas that make you might not want to get him
And yeah, striker remains the biggest decision in some ways. Jesus is such an obvious choice to bring in but we're still likely to need more.
💯

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Really want Potter here. Would elevate us to a top team with the same backing Arteta has been getting so far.

Elite manager. Tactically on point and plays beautiful footie as well. What are we waiting for?
Potter will go to Newcastle and we will regret it.

Reactions: Xln

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not securing Champions League is probably a blessing in disguise. Champions league mercanaries on silly wages are no longer obtainable. What was the plan? Jesus and Dybala? We have to be smarter now.

Arshavin7

Assuming the links to Gabriel Jesus and Yuri Tielemans are legit and fairly likely to happen, I would say our attack needs 1 more quality, starting addition. Considering Evertons position, I'd like to see Richarlison. Should be reasonably priced, especially if they go down. Technically sound, decent G/A return in a rubbish team, scrappy and will win plenty of fouls, works hard etc

Richarlison - Jesus - Saka

Tielemans - Partey - Ødegaard

I think that's a clear improvement on what we're currently working with. I'd still prefer a Tchouameni/Bissouma type to free Partey and Lokonga to the LCM role but I don't see that happening and believe Tielemans is a good enough upgrade.

Matt Turner and Aaron Hickey also seem fairly likely to happen, and there's emerging noise from Italy about the Udinese RB, Nahuel Molina. I haven't seen either of these fullbacks play, but let's assume for now their better than Tavares and Cedric. With Saliba coming back I would say the defence is sorted for next season at least and could actually see Saliba, if he performs, replacing Gabriel in the side at some stage.

Despite those signings, I still think we're short up top and in midfield. I don't think we'll sign another CM after Tielemans since there's Xhaka, Elneny and Lokonga. I'd like a plan B striker to rotate with Jesus too if we can, but that might be a late opportunistic punt once the rest of our business is done and if both Laca and Nketiah leave.

Jesus
Tielemans
Richarlison
Hickey
Molina
Turner
(3 Starters, 3 rotation/backup)

Pretty similar quality wise to last summers window, and I would guess around the same price wise on incomings, although I think we'll make more through sales this time.

Ødegaard
White
Ramsdale
Tomiyasu
Lokonga
Tavares
(4 Starters, 2 Rotation/backup)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In:
Abraham £50m
Jesus £40m
Paqueta £35m
Bissouma £30m
Hickey £20m

Total: £175m

Out… Fire Sale:
Laca- Wages off the books
Pepe £15m
Torreira £10m
AMN £5m
Guendouzi £8m
Cedric- Wages off books
Mari £5m
Leno £7m
Bellerin £5m

Total: 55m

Net spend £120m

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabriel Tierney
Partey
Ødegaard Paqueta
Saka Abraham Jesus

Matt Turner
Hickey Holding Saliba Hickey/Tavares
Bissouma Xhaka
ESR
RW Nketiah Martinelli

In my opinion that team elevates us with minimal risk (lots of PL proven quality), and keeps our age profile still fantastic. Our team would improve big time.

Gunners1616

We really need more physicality.

Must:

-Bissouma (top priority)
-Molina (Goodbye Cedric)
-Hickey (Nuno as 3rd option)
-Darwin Nunez (give him whatever money is needed to beat competition)
-Kasper Dolberg (cheap from Nice)

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu Saliba Gabriel Tierney
Partey Bissouma
Ødegaard
Saka Nunez Gabi

dkap

Transfer in:

RW - Serge Gnabry - £40-45m
CF - Gabriel Jesus - £40-45m
CF - Gianluca Scamacca - £30-35m
CM - Florian Neuhaus - £20-25m
DM - James Garner - £20-25m
AM - Davide Frattesi - £15-20m (preferred, if we sign Scamacca) or Julian Brandt - £15-20m
LB - David Raum - £15-20m
RB/DM - Tyler Adams - £10-15m
LCB - Alessio Romagnoli - Free

Transfer out:

RW - Nicolas Pepe - £15-20m
RB - Hector Bellerin - £10-15m
DM - Lucas Torreira - £10-15m
CM - Matteo Guendouzi - £10m
RCB - Rob Holding - £5-10m
RB - Ainsley Maitland-Niles - £5-10m
LB - Nuno Tavares £5-10m
GK - Bernd Leno - £5m
LCB - Pablo Mari - £5m
RCB - Konstantinos Mavropanos - £3m
RW - Reiss Nelson - £1m
GK - Arthur Okonkwo - Loan out
GK - Alex Runarsson - Terminate or loan out
CF - Alexandre Lacazette - Free
CF - Eddie Nketiah - Free
DM - Mohamed Elneny - Free

Squad:

CF - Scamacca, Jesus
LW - Martinelli, Smith Rowe
RW - Gnabry, Saka
AM - Frattesi, Ødegaard
CM - Neuhaus, Xhaka, Lokonga
DM - Garner, Partey
LCB - Romagnoli, Gabriel
RCB - White, Saliba
LB - Raum, Tierney
RB - Tomiyasu, Adams, Cedric
GK - Ramsdale, Turner, Graczyk

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a #6, two #8s, three players across our frontline and two fullbacks capable of starting IMO.

Give me Osimhen (70), Jesus (40), Lautaro/Gnabry/Gapko/Sterling (50), Ruiz/Paqueta/Brandt (40), Tielemans (25), Bissouma (35), Hickey (20), Marquinhos (3) = 278m

Out: Leno (10), Cedric (5), Mari (5), Mavrapanos (5), Guendouzi (10), Torreira (15), Pepe (25), Bellerin (5) = 80m

Gettable targets, even with playing EL footy IMO.

Osimhen Lautaro Jesus
Paqueta Ødegaard
Partey
Tierney Gabriel White Tomiyasu
Ramsdale

Martinelli Nketiah Saka
Xhaka Tielemans
Bissouma
Hickey Saliba Holding Ainsley
Turner

Tom349

If its true Kalvin Phillips has a 30m release clause in the event of relegation then he makes a lot of sense. Could potentially get both he and Tielemans for 60-70m combined, add Gabriel Jesus for 40-50 and we would have 3 proven premier league players in the prime of their careers for somewhere between 100-120m, that would be excellent business.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Nahuel Molina / Jayden Bogle
Marc Cucurella / Aaron Hickey
Boubacar Kamara / Florian Grillitsch
Maxence Caqueret / Youri Tielemans
Adam Hložek / Charles de Ketelaere
Gabriel Jesus / Gianluca Scamacca

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

😍

I don't even mind Carragher but love this type of stuff.
Na Carraghers a ******. Did you hear him the other night after Newcastle. Oh "I fear for them next season"

Normally you'd say that with a relegation candidate. Or say Liverpool losing Klopp, Salah, Van Dijk in the summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Na Carraghers a ******. Did you hear him the other night after Newcastle. Oh "I fear for them next season"

Normally you'd say that with a relegation candidate. Or say Liverpool losing Klopp, Salah, Van Dijk in the summer.

That's just his opinion, I think he's just talking about Europe and that ****ing us over.

OSBK

Established Member
In-
Zouma
Kimmich
Sterling
Jesus
Schik

Out-
Holding
Mari
Elneny
Laca
Eddie
Xhaka

Gk ramsdale/leno
Rb tomi/cedric
Rcb white/saliba
Lcb gb/zouma
Lb tierney/tav
Cdm partey/kimmich
Cm tielemans/doozi/youth player
Cam ode
Wings saka/sterling/esr/martinelli
Cf jesus/schik/balogun

I would love dybala but he has 1 or 2 season left before his big decline. We need men into our team, zouma plays the lcb very well for a rf. Tielmens is class but lacks work rate like most belgians. Sterling on the left with tierney would be as good at rob/mane. Kimmich is a dream signing, and doozi because sometimes you need a c#nt.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom