• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
In: Osimhen/Abraham/Nunez, Jesus, Gnabry/Gapko/Sterling, Maquinhos, Tielemans, Olise/Paqueta/Brandt, Bissouma/Phillips, Saliba, Hickey, Molina, Turner

Loan: Tavares, Lokonga.

Out: Lacazette, Pepe, Maitland-Niles, Cedric, Leno, Torreira, Guendouzi, Mari.

Osimhen----------Jesus------------Gnabry
-----------Tielemans----Ødegaard
--------------------Partey
Tierney------Gabriel-----White-------Tomiyasu
--------------------Ramdale

Martinelli---------Nketiah-----------Saka
-------------Xhaka-------Olise
--------------------Bissouma
Hickey------Saliba-------Holding-----Molina
---------------------Turner

Smith-Rowe------Nketiah-----------Maquinhos
---------------------Patino
----------------Elneny----Azeez
Hickey-----------Saliba-----Holding--------Molina
----------------------Okwonko

SA Gunner

I'd be tempted to replace Nketiah with Toney, if we go for a youngster like Gapko.

Tammy----------Jesus-----------Saka

Martinelli-------Toney-----------Gapko

Otherwise if we get in a Sterling/Gnabry, then Nketiah would be alright IMO.

Tammy---------Jesus------------Gnabry

Martinelli------Nketiah----------Saka

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Gündogan, Jesus, Gakpo / DCL / Osimhen (unless Eddie stays), Hickey, with Saliba coming back into the squad would give us the kind of squad that can really compete with Sp**s and United's for 4th.

Gn1212

Not so much wishlist but what I expect.

Gabriel Jesus
Eddie Nketiah stays
Cody Gakpo
Youri Tielemans
Aaron Hickey
Saliba returns
Matt Turner(already bought)

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Another young striker I think would be worth a punt as his club are relegated is Joao Pedro of Watford. Think there’s potentially a top player in there.

Bit of a hidden gem.

SA Gunner

Jesus (40)
Osimhen/Tammy/Nunez (75)
Gnabry/Sterling/Gapko (45)
Tielemans (25)
Ruiz/Paqueta/Brandt (40)
Bissouma/Sangare/Phillips (30)
Hickey (20)
Saliba
Molina (20)
Turner

Total: 295. Unrealistic yes but this would be what takes us up to the level we need.

Nunez Jesus Gnabry
Tielemans Ruiz
Bissouma
Tierney Gabriel White Tomiyasu
Ramsdale

Martinelli Nketiah Saka
Xhaka Ødegaard
Partey
Hickey Gabriel Saliba Molina
Turner

Legend14

Established Member
Easily, next to an WC CF, we need Bissouma. Had we had him, like I requested last year, we would be in the champions league.

He is better at the deep lying position than anyone we have, including Partey. And you cannot pressure him because he is way to quick. He always has time on the ball because you can’t run at him without being embarrassed.

Rotation of Partey, Bissouma, Xhaka. With Partey starting at box to box and Bissouma starting deep.

So simple. Should be already done if we had ambition.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Why is everyone so high for Hickey btw?

Another 21 year old mental midget who will likely let us down when we have to depend on him whilst Tierney is out injured.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Easily, next to an WC CF, we need Bissouma. Had we had him, like I requested last year, we would be in the champions league.

He is better at the deep lying position than anyone we have, including Partey. And you cannot pressure him because he is way to quick. He always has time on the ball because you can’t run at him without being embarrassed.

Rotation of Partey, Bissouma, Xhaka. With Partey starting at box to box and Bissouma starting deep.

So simple. Should be already done if we had ambition.
I'm a massive fan of Bissouma but I'm not convinced by Partey as our box to box. We struggle for goals and we need an 8 who is going to score 8-10 goals in my opinion, Parteys shooting is absolutely horrible.

In an ideal World we sell Partey and replace with Bissouma. Partey is undeniably World class on his day but is injury prone and we can't rely on him, not going to happen though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom