• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Semi realistic wishlist: Jesus, Gnabry, Zinchenko, Tielemans.

-------------Ramsdale------------
Tomi---White--Gabriel---Zinchenko
-----------------Partey------------
----Tielemans---Ødegaard----
Saka----------Jesus---------Gnabry

----------------Turner---------------
Cedric--Holding---Saliba---KT
---------------ElNeny--------------
---------Sambi----Xhaka------
Marintelli----Eddie------ESR

Think that squad allows us to navigate the season quite well. Top team for the PL, bottom for the EL. Huge possibility as well that Saliba is in the PL 11. Bring in KT and Xhaka for the league when required as well. Having Martinelli/ESR/Eddie off the bench will be big for the league as well given the 5 sub rule coming in.

Gnabry is obviously the unrealistic one, but think he's perfect for us. Can play either side and is a lethal finisher. We were 4th in the xG last season, but 11th in conversion rate. We need a lethal finisher in the ilk of Kane/Son, Gnabry is that guy for us imo.

I want Tammy as our target man style striker, but obviously isn't possible this season, so would hold off until next summer.

Legend14

Established Member
-----------Ramsdale------------
Tomi---White--Gabriel--Tierney
--------Partey Bissouma------
--—————-ESR --—————
Gnabry --------Osimhen--------Saka

This team is impactful and exciting. It’s not a continuation of what we do, since we are not a good attacking side. It is a dramatic improvement.

Jesus and Tielemans are incremental improvements that will do better if there is better talent surrounding them.

80m Osimhen
30m Bissouma
45m Gnabry

TheDrunkenMaster

Zaha, Jesus/Tammy, Gallagher, Bissouma, Zinchenko
Give Norton–Cuffy and Hutchinson a chance in Pre Season

Zaha is the goalscoring, 1on1 player we lack up front imo. Zaha can also play across the frontline

BIoodBrother

Realistic starting eleven next season that should challenge for top4

Saka Jesus Raphinha
Tielemans Partey Ode
Back5 from last year

Kwaku

Sign a quality right back to compete with Tomiyasu. Preferably somebody that is better going forward than Tomiyasu.

Sign a quality CM that does not lack mobility and is not predictable in possession and is also technically proficient and effective between the lines.

Sign a forward/winger to compete with Saka and Martinelli. One that can get double figures if he plays consistently.

A striker that presses from the front and is comfortable in wider areas giving variety to the attack allowing Saka and Martinelli to be less predictable.

Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Ødegaard, Partey, Tielemans; Saka, Martinelli, Jesus.

Turner; (New RB), Saliba, Holding, Tavares; Xhaka, Lokonga, Smith Rowe; Raphinha, Marquinhos, Nketiah.

Okonkwo, Cedric, Elneny making it a 25 man squad. All of those targets are realistic for a team that’s in the Europa League next season and still allows room for the younger talent in the squad to grow.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'd give up Hickey, if it means we can further strengthen our forward line.

In:
Zinchenko (25), Tielemans (30), Auoar (10), Bissouma (30), Gnabry/Gapko (35), Scamacca (40), Jesus (45), Neto (5) = 220
Out:
Leno (10), Torreira (10), Nelson (5), Guendouzi (10), Pepe (20), Niles (5), Bellerin (5), Mari (5) = 70

Loan: Tavares, Lokonga, Patino, Balogun, Trusty, Okwonko

Net: 150

Squad (25)

Code:
Gnabry               Jesus                 Saka

Martinelli           Nketiah               Scamacca

Smith-Rowe

Xhaka           Ødegaard

Auoar           Tielemans

Partey

Bissouma

Elneny

Tierney      Gabriel      White         Tomiyasu

Zinchenko    Saliba       Holding       Cedric

Ramsdale

Neto

Turner
Neto is absolute class, would love him here

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Bissouma or Neves / 45 - 55 mill
Tielemans 35 mill
Raphinha 45 mill
Andre Silva 45 mill
Gabriel Jesus 30 - 45 mill
Aaron Hickey 25 - 30 mill
Nahuel Molina 25 - 30 mill
..... This kind of investment make us great again, Along with keeping Saliba

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Given current rumours and what could be attainable beyond those. Think Cornet is an interesting one because of versatility. He can play anywhere along the left side and also has quite a few appearances at RW and he should be quite cheap. Abraham is pipe dream and probably not realistic given Chelsea owns him (iirc). Scamacca or DCL would be alternatives but I really don't like any of them and would rather try to go balls out for Nkunku, Gnabry or someone like that and play Jesus in the middle.

If there was any cash to spare I'd try for Amadou Onana as well on a buy and loan back deal.

INS ~ 153m
Youri Tielemans 30m
Tammy Abraham 65m
Gabriel Jesus 45m
Maxwell Cornet 10m
Dan-Axel Zagadou FT
William Saliba
Marquinhos 3m

OUTS ~ 60m
AMN 5
Torreira 5
Nelson 2
Mavropanos 3
Holding 10
Pépé 15
Leno 5
Bellerin 5
Guendouzi 10

LOAN
Tavares
Balogun
Marquinhos
Runarsson (don't see us being able to offload before contract ends)

Jesus Abraham Saka
Tielemans Partey Ødegaard
Tierney Gabriel White Tomi
Ramsdale

ESR Nketiah Martinelli
Xhaka Elneny Lokonga
Cornet Zagadou Saliba Cedric
Turner

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Given current rumours and what could be attainable beyond those. Think Cornet is an interesting one because of versatility. He can play anywhere along the left side and also has quite a few appearances at RW and he should be quite cheap. Abraham is pipe dream and probably not realistic given Chelsea owns him (iirc). Scamacca or DCL would be alternatives but I really don't like any of them and would rather try to go balls out for Nkunku, Gnabry or someone like that and play Jesus in the middle.

If there was any cash to spare I'd try for Amadou Onana as well on a buy and loan back deal.

INS ~ 153m
Youri Tielemans 30m
Tammy Abraham 65m
Gabriel Jesus 45m
Maxwell Cornet 10m
Dan-Axel Zagadou FT
William Saliba
Marquinhos 3m

OUTS ~ 60m
AMN 5
Torreira 5
Nelson 2
Mavropanos 3
Holding 10
Pépé 15
Leno 5
Bellerin 5
Guendouzi 10

LOAN
Tavares
Balogun
Marquinhos
Runarsson (don't see us being able to offload before contract ends)

Jesus Abraham Saka
Tielemans Partey Ødegaard
Tierney Gabriel White Tomi
Ramsdale

ESR Nketiah Martinelli
Xhaka Elneny Lokonga
Cornet Zagadou Saliba Cedric
Turner

Like this a lot. The front 3 and midfield is top class.

Remember we were linked with Zagadou a few seasons ago, was highly rated then. Think he's been injured a lot though, and not sure we need another CB. With 3 proper CBs now, Holding shouldn't see any minites in the PL, he can play the nothing cup games.

Is Cornet a left back? Think we going to need a proper player there as KT is a write off at this point.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Like this a lot. The front 3 and midfield is top class.

Remember we were linked with Zagadou a few seasons ago, was highly rated then. Think he's been injured a lot though, and not sure we need another CB. With 3 proper CBs now, Holding shouldn't see any minites in the PL, he can play the nothing cup games.

Is Cornet a left back? Think we going to need a proper player there as KT is a write off at this point.
Zagadou is on a free and is left footed, which Holding is not, so that's the logic there. I also think we could some money out of Holding so had him as a sale.

Cornet mainly played LB in his last season for Lyon and I actually thought Burnley was getting him for that position. For me there's no sense in getting a player of Hickey's quality for the future. I'd rather take some experience and have someone who can interchange with Tierney, or ideally someone who's a direct upgrade. I've been vocal about Cucurella and he's still me main guy there, but looks to be City bound.

Bloodbather

Established Member

With the arrival of Vieira, it seems to make sense to buy a dynamic midfielder who can also cover Partey in a defensive role if necessary. What's the story on Caqueret this season? Really wanted him last summer and think he could be amazing for us.
I've been mentioning him for months. Such an ideal profile. He just extended his deal with Lyon to 2026, but I don't think he's unobtainable since they failed to make Europe this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom