• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Joachim Andersen. Should NOT be playing for Palace. would walk into our side.

All mybPalace mates can't stop singing his priases and think he's too good for them.

Anderson was excellent last season against us and was their best player last night.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If we sign Tonali as the cherry on top of the window, I think this is a 8,5/10 window. Would be amazing, given that we haven't generated any funds with our outgoings. If we manage to sell Pepe and get a more experienced LW in, that's a 10/10 window, can't ask for more.

daron christie

Any other CM were linked with apart Tielemans is just being used as a pawn this week to lower the selling price before we play Leicester this weekend and force them to sell ASAP

G0D

Almighty
Have seen Newcastle and City been linked with Paqueta again in the papers. Doubt we could compete with City but if we lose out on another brazilian CM to the Toon i'd be a bit miffed... he'd walk into the starting 11 here.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Caicedo. Not just due to the utd game. He was good in the 2nd half of last season as well. Will be interesting to see how he progresses this season. Dealing with Brighton even if it's next season will be a pain though

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
All mybPalace mates can't stop singing his priases and think he's too good for them.

Anderson was excellent last season against us and was their best player last night.

Remember we were heavily linked when he was at Lyon. Not sure this long ball merchant is what we need however.

Makavelii

Why are we not going in for Frenkie De Jong?

Sounds like he must leave Barca. So I'm sure he'd much prefer come to Arsenal than Man U.

Chelsea might steal it away, but why doesn't Edu throw us into the ring as well?

De Jong would instantly turn us into title contenders. He's a defender and a #10 in one and would be world class in any of the three central midfield positions.

Hinderz

Sounds like he must leave Barca. So I'm sure he'd much prefer come to Arsenal than Man U.

Chelsea might steal it away, but why doesn't Edu throw us into the ring as well?

De Jong would instantly turn us into title contenders. He's a defender and a #10 in one and would be world class in any of the three central midfield positions.
His wages are crazy, so unless Barca are willing to let him go on a free, it will an extremely pricey deal

TornadoTed

Established Member

He's reportedly on around 560,000 Euros per week. Top player but I would be disgusted if we paid even half that after all the hard work that has been put in reducing the wage bill.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I've got a feeling that there's one more big leftfield signing still to come... Arteta is still making the noises and I feel like Josh wants to make **** happen now as well.

So who...? Well Yeremy or Tielemans seem like the most likely and either or both would be good business for depth. But I also wonder whether it might be one of the crazy big links from earlier in the window? Give me a Paqueta, SMS or Tonali and it would be Dreamland 😍

Top Bottom