• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
No way in hell Atletico would let a player like João Felix leave on loan..stop confusing FIFA with real life. They can easily score 80-90 £ million
Well we stalked Vlahovic for the whole of January & were willing to pay £70 mil if I remember correctly. It could be done.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
So we'd have 4 players whose best position is LW?
We have a midfielder playing at LB and a central defender playing as a right fullback sometimes wingback sometimes staying back in a back 3 depending on flow. Not ideal but 3 or 4 of them could play across the line anywhere. Chances are unlikely for either of them. Felix isn't happening either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No way in hell Atletico would let a player like João Felix leave on loan..stop confusing FIFA with real life. They can easily score 80-90 £ million
Nobody is paying that fee for a bench player everyone knows don’t get along with the manager. Not like Atletico can play hardball pretend they value him

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Nobody is paying that fee for a bench player everyone knows don’t get along with the manager. Not like Atletico can play hardball pretend they value him
Yeah I mean a deal is there to be done. It suits both player & the club.
We should be all over this now tbh.

Would he compliment our set up tho ?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Does he fit tactically or is it a case of we need a player and this is an opportunity to get a top player available on the market? Cos my gut says we need a more lethal traditional CF, but Felix is very talented indeed.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We have a midfielder playing at LB and a central defender playing as a right fullback sometimes wingback sometimes staying back in a back 3 depending on flow. Not ideal but 3 or 4 of them could play across the line anywhere. Chances are unlikely for either of them. Felix isn't happening either.
I don’t follow. What does this have to do with you wanting us to have 4 left wingers in Martinelli, ESR, Zaha, Mudryk?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Does he fit tactically or is it a case of we need a player and this is an opportunity to get a top player available on the market? Cos my gut says we need a more lethal traditional CF, but Felix is very talented indeed.
He fits tactically. He can play across the frontline and also play instead of Ødegaard if needs be.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Option1 (Realistic but Arteta will want it?)
-Mudryk (40m) : Mudryk/ERS - Eddie/Martinelli - Saka/Nelson​
-Danilo (20m)​
Option2:
-Félix (Loan + option or buy with many installments) : Martinelli/ERS - Félix/Eddie - Saka/Nelson​
-Danilo (20m)​
If loan + option not accepted , buy with 80m max for Félix but we won't have fund for Danilo​
Option3:
-Mudryk (40m)​
-Abraham/Vlahovic (40m) ? (Jesus always want to be a main striker, what will happen when he returns)​

For me if we can get a good deal for Félix, i want him.

Top Bottom