• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So nearly 150M spent and the team barely improved, if that?
Yes because our first team doesn’t need much improving at all.

But we will be in the Champions League so need a high quality squad. The competition/rotation would be extremely high quality, bridging the gap to City a bit in that regard.

Who else would you sign to improve the first team? Only other option is Kvarat/Leao but then we have a lot of LWs.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
In the winter:
- Trossard (DONE)
- Kiwior (DONE)
- Fresneda
- Camavinga (loan + option)
- Saliba, Saka, Martinelli extension
In the summer:
- Top winger (Diaby/Chieisa/Leao/Kvarat)
- Rice

Out: AMN, Pepe, Runarsson, Tavares, Mari, Cedric, Elneny, Holding, Lokonga, Nelson

And our squad will be:

Ramsdale/ Turner
White/Fresneda/Norton-Cuffy ------- Saliba/Tomi --------- Gabriel/Kiwior--------Zinchenko/Tierney
Ødegaard/Vieira/ESR---------Partey/Camavinga-------Rice/Xhaka/Patino
Saka/Top winger-------- ----------Jesus/Eddie/Balogun------- Martinelli/Trossard

The first team and the second team have the same quality.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Would love it if we could just disrupt Sp**s & Levy's summer further by making an inflammatory bid 100 million bid for Kane. Harry, for all his allegiance, will think about it, if for a moment, should we actually win the title :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yes because our first team doesn’t need much improving at all.

But we will be in the Champions League so need a high quality squad. The competition/rotation would be extremely high quality, bridging the gap to City a bit in that regard.

Who else would you sign to improve the first team? Only other option is Kvarat/Leao but then we have a lot of LWs.
Easier said than done, an absolutely top level striker to go with a CM would really set the team up.

I see what you’re saying though, the team actually doesn’t need that much improving.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Easier said than done, an absolutely top level striker to go with a CM would really set the team up.

I see what you’re saying though, the team actually doesn’t need that much improving.
Yeah its tough to find an area where we actually need an upgrade.

I see why people want a striker, but I am a big Jesus fan for everything he gives to the side. I would still back him at ST until we get to the stage where we realise we definitely need an out and out striker, I think he gives us so much tenacity when he plays through the middle.

However, he would still add a lot out wide too. Osimhen for example would make our attack disgusting. Can do Jesus/Martinelli Osimhen Saka. My concern is we would be moving away from our current play style quite a bit.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would love it if we could just disrupt Sp**s & Levy's summer further by making an inflammatory bid 100 million bid for Kane. Harry, for all his allegiance, will think about it, if for a moment, should we actually win the title :lol:
That would taste too sweet, winning his first trophy at Arsenal.

Think Sp**s would just liquidate if Kane was to join us then win the PL. Although its not the first time that has happened....

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That would taste too sweet, winning his first trophy at Arsenal.

Think Sp**s would just liquidate if Kane was to join us then win the PL. Although its not the first time that has happened....

Imagine it, both their most beloved captains & icons of the last 25 years ditch them for, of all clubs, their most hated rivals. To top it off, not only do they thrive but win their big honours there!!

It's certainly one way to ensure that a carpark is sitting atop where their stadium once stood some time in 2024 :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
In the winter:
- Trossard (DONE)
- Kiwior (DONE)
- Fresneda
- Camavinga (loan + option)
- Saliba, Saka, Martinelli extension
In the summer:
- Top winger (Diaby/Chieisa/Leao/Kvarat)
- Rice

Out: AMN, Pepe, Runarsson, Tavares, Mari, Cedric, Elneny, Holding, Lokonga, Nelson

And our squad will be:

Ramsdale/ Turner
White/Fresneda/Norton-Cuffy ------- Saliba/Tomi --------- Gabriel/Kiwior--------Zinchenko/Tierney
Ødegaard/Vieira/ESR---------Partey/Camavinga-------Rice/Xhaka/Patino
Saka/Top winger-------- ----------Jesus/Eddie/Balogun------- Martinelli/Trossard

The first team and the second team have the same quality.

This is beautiful

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is beautiful
Only thing I’ve realised with signing Leao or Kvarat (both of who I really really want- especially Kvarat), is that they are left wingers.

We currently have Martinelli Trossard and to an extent ESR who operate off that side, whereas the only natural RW we have is Saka (Nelson and Marquinhos not up to scratch).

That’s why I went for Kulusevski in mine. It’s really no where near as exciting as the previous mentioned players but it’s much more sensible- balance wise and expenditure wise.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If we win the league (big ‘IF’) would love to see us go got Khavaretskhelia. Should make it a priority signing along with a central midfielder.

Takes us up several levels

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
31soccer-napoli1-1-7e66-superJumbo.jpg
da5fc1c3-6e43-45a8-a61e-c78f1a609d46.jpg

Anything less will not suffice!

G0D

Almighty
Winger - Kvara or Leao
CM - Camavinga or Rice

We end the summer with even 1 of those players and I’d be buzzing… really feel like Kvara or Leao would really lay down a marker after missing out on Mudryk.

ChefMan21

Someone like Sanches or Moretti on loan would be ideal to me - perhaps good enough to be a permanent addition, definite improvement to our squad, doesn't eat into our summer budget too much, and would keep Partey and Xhaka honest?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone like Sanches or Moretti on loan would be ideal to me - perhaps good enough to be a permanent addition, definite improvement to our squad, doesn't eat into our summer budget too much, and would keep Partey and Xhaka honest?

Interesting shout. I've never wanted us to sign him permanently but he always seems to get a big move. I've never heard of Moretti.

ChefMan21

Interesting shout. I've never wanted us to sign him permanently but he always seems to get a big move. I've never heard of Moretti.
Yeah, be keen to see how he goes. Moretti is a typo (actually more an autocorrect thing) - should be Miretti - and he plays for Juve. Looks to be a good prospect and I think we've been linked with him previously.

DennisTheLegend

We should use the €100m saved on Mudryk and add another £50m to go all out for Bellingham - if we win the league he can be convinced on the project, wages and living in london vs the North. He’s the game changer, I truly believe with him in our side we could challenge for the CL…imagine Partey And Bellingham TKO

Top Bottom