• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mudi

Assume we become Champions and Mbappe would be unhappy at PSG. Thierry convinces Mbappe to join the club to show the world that Mbappe is the best striker in the world (Mbappe vs Haaland).
Now Real acquires Bellingham and Rice (just so that we don't buy him) and Camavinga because unsettled and seeing his pal Mbappe joining Arsenal, he joins us as well.

Would we not be instant EPL and CL favorites?

Mbappe-Jesus-Saka
Ødegaard
Camavinga-Partey
Zinchenko-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Ramsdale​

Of course the team dept would be an issue given that the second options are not on that level.
We would need a target man (or give Balogun a chance), a number 10 (as Vieira and ESR are not up to the task), would get rid of Holding, Tierney and Turner and buy better options at RB/LB/GK (Actually I would drop Ramsdale to the bench and have a proper first GK).

Martinelli-???/Balogun-Trossard
???
Xhaka-Jorginho
???-Kiwior-Tomiyasu-???
???

Don't shoot me, this is the Wish List :lol:

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
First of all, Martinelli always in my list.

Mason Mount, Caicedo, Facundo Medina

- Mason Mount because he can play LCM - more offensive than Xhaka, but still with more work rate than Vieira's etc - and also cover Ødegaard. He is also only 24yo and even tho he is down nowadays, in his best form he was a player who was a integral part in the UCL winning title winning a lot of matches against City.

- Caicedo because he can also play LCM like a first defender upfront, like a Kante, always pressing, but also can play DM.

- Facundo Medina if Tierney is out, a LB with a lot of passing quality who can also has quality to play as LCB.

Mudi

I will not shoot you, but adding Mbappe to the Wish List, that is bordering on waiting for the other Jesus to return.

Nah but seriously if money would not be the issue, we would be a candidate for Mbappe.

Compare our first eleven with PSG for this season (not looking at the past. A Messi of 5 years ago was the best in the world, now he is just a very good striker)

Donnarumma > Ramsdale
Hakimi > White
Marquinhos = Saliba
Kimpembe = Gabriel
Mendes < Zinchenko
Verratti < Partey
Ruiz = Xhaka
Vitinha < Ødegaard
Neymar = Saka
Messi > Jesus

If we would upgrade on Xhaka, our first eleven would be better than PSG's.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah but seriously if money would not be the issue, we would be a candidate for Mbappe.

Compare our first eleven with PSG for this season (not looking at the past. A Messi of 5 years ago was the best in the world, now he is just a very good striker)

Donnarumma > Ramsdale
Hakimi > White
Marquinhos = Saliba
Kimpembe = Gabriel
Mendes < Zinchenko
Verratti < Partey
Ruiz = Xhaka
Vitinha < Ødegaard
Neymar = Saka
Messi > Jesus

If we would upgrade on Xhaka, our first eleven would be better than PSG's.

Don’t think Hakimi will be their right back for much longer 🤐

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Anyone follow Ligue 1? Any outstanding young midfielders this year like Tchoameni, Camavinga? Enzo Le Fee?

There’s always a fair few in that league.

Vitinha & Warren Zaire-Emery at P$G.
Edouard Michut is also PSG but currently on loan at Sunderland.
Mohamed Camara at Monaco.
Carlos Baleba with Lille
Lesley Ugochuwku & Desire Doue both of Rennes
Khephren Thuram at Nice
Enzo Le Fee at Lorient
Rayan Cherki and Johann Lepenant of Lyon
Fares Chaibi at Toulouse
Lucien Agoume at Troyes.

I’d say Zaire-Emery, Cherki and Doue have the highest ceiling.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need an absolute assassin upfront.

I am a big fan of Leao, and hope we can convert him into a central CF as well. But I think Osimhen would be absolutely amazing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

There’s always a fair few in that league.

Vitinha & Warren Zaire-Emery at P$G.
Edouard Michut is also PSG but currently on loan at Sunderland.
Mohamed Camara at Monaco.
Carlos Baleba with Lille
Lesley Ugochuwku & Desire Doue both of Rennes
Khephren Thuram at Nice
Enzo Le Fee at Lorient
Rayan Cherki and Johann Lepenant of Lyon
Fares Chaibi at Toulouse
Lucien Agoume at Troyes.

I’d say Zaire-Emery, Cherki and Doue have the highest ceiling.

I like the look of Thuram. I'd hope Zaire-Emery could see that playing for PSG at the moment would not aid his development as a football player & we can pounce when the chance arises.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

We need an absolute assassin upfront.

I am a big fan of Leao, and hope we can convert him into a central CF as well. But I think Osimhen would be absolutely amazing.

Leao looks quite assured with his feet. Osimehn is a great target but seems quite clumsy with the ball at his feet which I doubt would appeal to Tets. And that's even before I factor in dealing with the nightmare that is De Laurentiis :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Leao looks quite assured with his feet. Osimehn is a great target but seems quite clumsy with the ball at his feet which I doubt would appeal to Tets. And that's even before I factor in dealing with the nightmare that is De Laurentiis :lol:

Leao looks like the reincarnation of Henry to me, under the right manager.

Add some height and strength to our midfield (Rice), and go for Rafa upfront. We'll be eating real good man.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Leao looks like the reincarnation of Henry to me, under the right manager.

Add some height and strength to our midfield (Rice), and go for Rafa upfront. We'll be eating real good man.

That's exactly what I realized when I watch him for Milan. Apparently, the same thing was noticed by his current manager Pioli & a legendary manager in Capello!!

He has all the attributes to make a seamless transition to CF & with the way we play, he'll be scoring for fun!!

arsenallegends

Established Member
Don't shoot me, this is the Wish List :lol:
Stranger things have happened. I think it's a good wish provided he's still capable of a retaining humility and the capacity to be a supportive teammate.

I think we have a lot of work to do but its led by strengthening the midfield and fullback positions.
Overall, I'd hope we pick up a generational talent if we can add 1-2 players on the cheap depending on which club is relegated.

I'd consider 2 players for either of our midfield profiles. For a potential starting role: Locatelli, SMS, Barella, Caicedo, Rice. For depth: Onana, Tielemans, Danilo, Zubimendi. I see Lavia is highly rated.

I'd bring in 1 attacker for either right-side or central depth. For right-side: I'd consider Ansu Fati, Diaby or Kulusevski. Centrally: Hojlund, Isak, Abraham. Osihmen or Kvaradona would be great but feel they're too out of reach to wish. Not to say others listed are realistic wishes.

Not really sure what the plan is for fullback but Livramento (if Southhampton are relegated), or Fresnada could be fine.

Top Bottom