• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Of that list, I would probably only go for Rice and Caicedo. Nobody in their right mind comes to Arsenal as a right winger if they can't play on the left wing. Diaby or Nico Williams make sense as they can play both flanks.

Guehi looks okay, but I want someone more imposing.

KWP would kill two birds with one stone as he covers both flanks.

Either way, we need to be smart and sign from within the league. Probably more value in England than abroad.
just watched Kolo Muani yesterday, i think he can be a good option but he will be very expensive.
This guy can play at CF, LW, and RW. i don't know our squad need a tall striker?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

just watched Kolo Muani yesterday, i think he can be a good option but he will be very expensive.
This guy can play at CF, LW, and RW. i don't know our squad need a tall striker?

Why we never took him on as a free agent last summer, I'll never know.

Now, I'll wait for @Rasmi to tell me we don't need deviants like him in our dressing room & he'll ask me if I "Saw the video". I know which video he's referring to & there's no way in 7 hells that I'm searching for it, let alone watching it :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I would like Ramsey from Villa. He is more an 8 than a 6 but to me he could fill in for xhaka or Partey. If you look at his stats he is a great two way midfielder. He is a better more skilled player than Caicedo and should be cheaper although not cheap compared to Rice. He just signed a big new deal so Villa won’t give him up easy but if we going to fork over a ton for Caicedo and to that social media diva Bloom i would prefer giving Villa a big payday.

Ps all the flag wavers can w.nk themselves silly as he is English i believe.

CB969C63-2F29-4BBA-9218-4892C17AD421.png

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I would like Ramsey from Villa. He is more an 8 than a 6 but to me he could fill in for xhaka or Partey. If you look at his stats he is a great two way midfielder. He is a better more skilled player than Caicedo and should be cheaper although not cheap compared to Rice. He just signed a big new deal so Villa won’t give him up easy but if we going to fork over a ton for Caicedo and to that social media diva Bloom i would prefer giving Villa a big payday.

Yeah, good shout.

Very well-rounded player and can cover multiple positions, although I've never seen him play as a 6.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I think we should explore Ollie Watkins as another striker option. Has 2 years left on his contract, is a Gooner, good age & he's picking up form. Also, it would be nice for him to score for Arsenal as opposed to against us :lol:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

View attachment 14173
Yep, Ramsey is excellent & reckon he would be great for us. Hes a Villa lad tho so not sure he would leave just yet.

Unlikely the club are looking at him, but who knows. I'd take him over Rice.

Farzad Stoned

Yep, Ramsey is excellent & reckon he would be great for us. Hes a Villa lad tho so not sure he would leave just yet.

Unlikely the club are looking at him, but who knows. I'd take him over Rice.
Me to more upside, younger, way less money and hype

Farzad Stoned

Yeah, good shout.

Very well-rounded player and can cover multiple positions, although I've never seen him play as a 6.

He is young and puts in tons of tackles. 8 is a much harder position. Playing 6 for us might be a transition as we play in a single pivot. But he is 21 and still getting stronger. But yes natural position is more an 8 or even further up in attack. I see him as an eventual Chaka successor and first midfielder off bench. I actually think we need two central midfielders one that is a natural 6 and more experienced . I prefer we buy two midfielders as defense and forward line is strong and deep

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we should explore Ollie Watkins as another striker option. Has 2 years left on his contract, is a Gooner, good age & he's picking up form. Also, it would be nice for him to score for Arsenal as opposed to against us :lol:
Both Ramsey and Watkins from Villa I would take. But it’s a hard club to make deals with. Ramsey recently signed 5 year deal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lavia is very interesting. Few times against West Ham he completely turned his marker and progressed out of the press and got his team on the front foot like Partey.

Ramsey would be totally worth throwing a ton of money but Villa would be silly to sell considering how Emery had the team playing.
Jacob Ramsey for LCM isn't the worst shout.

Agree on Lavia though, he makes the most sense.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom