• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Chelsea need a massive clear out before anything else and not just because of FFP and the bloated wage bill.

They have 33 first team players according to Transfermarkt which is pretty much uncoachable and must be awful for moral. Given that only 16 players can feature on a match day that is 17 players who are left disappointed every week.

If they bought that down to 23 with some decent coaching I would expect to see a big improvement without any additions.
Addition by subtraction, I agree that will help them the most. Unfortunately, I see clubs willing to help them get rid of a bunch of players (Mount, Kovacic, Pulisic to begin with).

Lautaro Martinez - we need another striker
Rice to replace Xhaka
Caicedo to replace Partey or Jorginho
Xavi Simons to replace Vieira
Sasha Boey - cover for White who can cover Saliba

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

In - 250m
Rice 100
Simons 40
Fresneda 20
Güler 20
Simakan/Geertruida 30
Guerrerio free
Kudus 40m

Out - 125m
Balogun 30
Nketiah 30
Holding 10
Xhaka 10
Tierney 30
ESR 20
Elneny
Trusty 5m
Mari
Pépé -10m

Loan
Güler (Bundesliga)
Fresneda (Celta vigo)

GK: Ramsdale, Turner, Hein/Okonkwo
LB: Zinchenko, Guerreiro
LCB: Gabriel, Kiwior
RCB: Saliba, Simakan/Geertruida
RB: White, Tomi
DM: Partey, Jorginho
LCM: Rice, Simons
RCM: Ødegaard, Vieira
LW: Martinelli, Nelson
CF: Jesus, Trossard
RW: Saka, Kudus

Upgrade on the squad we had this season and potentially an upgrade on the first 11 with Rice in for Xhaka. Next season move on Trossard, Jorginho, Tomi, Vieira and potentially Partey and replace with a new CF, LCM and DM (Fresneda and Güler coming back from loan and replacing Tomi and Vieira).

Edit: Could potentially keep ESR and loan out Vieira as well

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
For me. The dream would be

---------Rice
Ødegaard De Jong

This would be as good as it gets. I couldn't care less if they would be our only two signings if it meant we had this midfield in place.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I've been thinking about City's 3241 formation and can't help thinking how well it would suit our squad. That back 5 looks so solid and the forward 5 look full of movement and goals. The 2nd XI doesn't look great but still better than this season.

Ramsey

White Saliba Gabriel

Caceido Rice

Saka Ode Gundogen Martinelli

Jesus

Turner

Tomi Holding Kiwior

Partey Jorginho

Nelson Vieira Zinchenko Trossard

Nketiah

DSmich

De Jong and Rice is what I want for our midfield. Ain’t no topping that.

Maybe another winger ( Coman ? Or Kolo Muani ?) or a RB

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Completing his hattrick with this goal:

Used to play mainly as a 6, but also shines as a goalscoring 8 now. Perfect Xhaka upgrade.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Completing his hattrick with this goal:

Used to play mainly as a 6, but also shines as a goalscoring 8 now. Perfect Xhaka upgrade.
He is Xhaka's version more pace, and more skillfull. His style very similar than Xhaka. He can play at 6 8 and LB
1685996853579.png

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rice - 92M
Szoboszlai - 45M
Gundogen - 0M
Simikan - 35M
Santiago Gimenez - 25M
Cancelo - 40M

Ebitda net profit spend revenue = 196M

I like Szoboszlai but isnt a figure closer to 70m being touted for him?

Also, why Cancelo over 17m Fresneda? Even though Fresneda is a once off payment, you still get a better deal IMO.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I like Szoboszlai but isnt a figure closer to 70m being touted for him?

Also, why Cancelo over 17m Fresneda? Even though Fresneda is a once off payment, you still get a better deal IMO.

I didn’t really think too much into the figures.

Well, Cancelo is PL proven, won league titles and obviously a much much better player. Can play both LB and RB. I do like Fresneda though and would take him if KT wasn’t leaving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom