• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How would you guys feel if we looked at Ceballos on a free, instead of Gundogan?

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I see it differently. I feel we lost games this season when the midfield wouldn't take the ball. At our best, when the midfield 3 played well, we played well. But in the games we struggled, none of them could get into the game. Paqueta has that individual quality on the ball to take us up the pitch, he has that rare combination of technique, flair and strength.
Totally agree with you, felt like on the ball we lacked quality in some games where we dominated.

Is the solution for this to press with more physicality and win the ball back higher and make more contests? In this case perhaps guys like Caicedo and Rice would be able to help dominate and can also push on quickly in transition.

I particularly think people are underestimating how good Caicedo is at receive the ball under pressure and playing a first touch pass, teams just give up and retreat because they know they will lose that battle. Really hope Chelsea don't get him.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

For me it’s go big or go home this summer.

Rice, Caicedo, Paqueta, Simakan, Olise for about £300m

Martinelli - Jesus - Saka
Paqueta - Ødegaard
Rice - Partey
Gabriel - Saliba - White

Nelson - Trossard - Olise
ESR - Vieira
Zinchenko - Caicedo
Kiwior - Simakan - Tomiyasu

Idc what people think about back four and whatnot. This is a fluid lineup full of positionally flexibility that can change depending on situation.

Walks the league and FA and is an instant contender for CL.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

If we were ruthless we would buy Onana to replace Ramsdale. Onana is a level above in every aspect.
Yeah really missed a trick not getting him for free. Almost criminal not even trying. It was just such an obvious move, especially given how much emphasis Arteta puts on playing out from the back.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah really missed a trick not getting him for free. Almost criminal not even trying. It was just such an obvious move, especially given how much emphasis Arteta puts on playing out from the back.

I think we did try, but in the end he went to Inter. We were floating around EL, was an easy choice for Onana.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I think we did try, but in the end he went to Inter. We were floating around EL, was an easy choice for Onana.
Maybe I have it backwards. I do remember being very frustrated over not going after him when there was literally nothing reported, but maybe that was around his whole situation with Ajax, before contract was up

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Maybe I have it backwards. I do remember being very frustrated over not going after him when there was literally nothing reported, but maybe that was around his whole situation with Ajax, before contract was up

Iirc we tried signing him during his ban in January to join us in the summer, but inter were probably a more attractive option.

Malky

Established Member
Nobody still believes Rasmdale is good with the ball at his feet, surely not?
For months here his distribution was incredible, his passing was pin point accurate and up there with Allison & Ederson. This season, however, it’s been ‘ Hoof it and hope for the best ‘ it’s gradually got worse as the season went on. Could see Xhaka getting frustrated a couple of times with him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
*If* this is the plan:

White Saliba Gabriel
Partey Zinchenko
Saka Ødegaard Rice Martinelli
Jesus

Then we should be all over Gvardiol, even if it means selling Gabriel. In Gvardiol you have a player who is equally comfortable at LB as he is CB, just like White. Gabriel when forced out to the left can look cumbersome, especially on the ball.

TinFish

*If* this is the plan:

White Saliba Gabriel
Partey Zinchenko
Saka Ødegaard Rice Martinelli
Jesus

Then we should be all over Gvardiol, even if it means selling Gabriel. In Gvardiol you have a player who is equally comfortable at LB as he is CB, just like White. Gabriel when forced out to the left can look cumbersome, especially on the ball.

Got a feeling something like this will be our lineup for next season

pIuQmSU2adO3.png

Rice the statement signing
New RB, white will go to backup CB
Another CM as backup.

I can't see us getting Caicedo. Too expensive.

And that will be it, wont be enough for the title, but good enough for a top 4 push.

We got loads of deadwood to clear, squad is bloated again.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Got a feeling something like this will be our lineup for next season

pIuQmSU2adO3.png

Rice the statement signing
New RB, white will go to backup CB
Another CM as backup.

I can't see us getting Caicedo. Too expensive.

And that will be it, wont be enough for the title, but good enough for a top 4 push.

We got loads of deadwood to clear, squad is bloated again.
I think it’ll be this too, but White will start.

TinFish

Don't know why a lot of people remove White from the line up

He was one of our best player this season. He will be a starter

His 2nd half of the season was not great. I feel against pure quality wingers in the CL he will get turned over.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Kieran Tripper. Right Back doing well at Newcastle.

Antonio Rudiger. Real Madrid, German Central Defender. Played for Chelsea, experience for our young defense. The next Per Mertesacker.

James Madison. Midfielder, creative, takes set pieces.

Harry Kane. Follow Sol Campbell, and win something. Focal point up front.

• Funny
Reactions: G0D
Top Bottom