• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SuperBob

As much as I like Freddie as a player I think both Pennant and SWP have the ability to be better players. I also added them in there as they are both English as well. Lets be honest Freddie has been average in the past 2 seasons, It would be good to see Freddie and Pennant fight it out next season for the right midfield berth but as a long term option I want Pennant or SWP

SuperBob

As for Michael Dawson hes a very highly rated Young english defender from Nottingham Forest also u21 Intl woudn't mind him being 4th choice CB at Arsenal
Houllier wanted him at Liverpool but there not intrested in selling there most prized asset just yet

The Mini

That kinda expensive, and Canizares would be at least £8 million, with only 3 or so seasons left in him.

Roberto Carlos could be a LM or LB, he could be here for a season or two and then to be sold to Santos, which is part of his very strict and 'I want' Future. Apparantly they're considering a £3.5 million offer from Chelski, and we must hvave that.

Soler

Established Member
Why the hell would we want Mr. Overrated Free Kick Taker? Clichy and Cole are better than he is, and our left side is too full as it is!

Aussie

Established Member
LOL Carlos flukes a good free kick every now and then but most of them end up behind him. Thats one pos we already have cover in for the next 15 years.

The Mini

We should do something like this to our squad, in my opinion:

Lehmann

Lauren/Hoyte Toure Sol Clichy

Bents/Freddie/van Persie Vieira Pires/Edu Cole

Reyes/Ali Henry/van Persie

If that is understandable.

Soler

Established Member
At the moment, Ash is a better defender than Gael is. You only need to look at the Semi Final of the Cup against Man United to see that Gael is very good, but not great yet, at least when it comes to defending anyway.

Clichy at LM would work a lot better than Cole would.

Aussie

Established Member
He played LM for a bit last game and did alright from what i read. The game wasnt on tv in Aus.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom