• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

A

Anonymous

anotherr thing, how can u possible support arsenal if u live in australia. Thats exactly like supporting man u and living in london

Please do not insult.
You can be a fan, no matter where you are from.
Arsenal are brillant football team, and if someone thats from overseas or even another area then Highbury it is up to them.
Arsenal are proud to have fans from all over.
Football unites people from all over the world no matter whereyou are from we are united in love for Arsenal
Next stupid thing you say only local guys can play for Arsenal.

The Mini

Petros said:
anotherr thing, how can u possible support arsenal if u live in australia. Thats exactly like supporting man u and living in london

What exactly is that meant to mean? I'm a Londoner but this place is multi-national and that's what makes it unique and amazing. As long as you support them because you think that they're a good team and you will stick by them then you are a Gooner. You Petros, on the other hand, just think that saying you support Arsenal will improve your 'street cred', but you dont know too much about anything Arsenal.

Aussie

Established Member
The Mini said:
Petros said:

What exactly is that meant to mean? I'm a Londoner but this place is multi-national and that's what makes it unique and amazing. As long as you support them because you think that they're a good team and you will stick by them then you are a Gooner. You Petros, on the other hand, just think that saying you support Arsenal will improve your 'street cred', but you dont know too much about anything Arsenal.

Well said Mini.

brianfrance

Established Member
Petros said:
Another thing, how you can be a gunner and said we should sell pires

Ridge

Petros said:
so you mean i stay in malaysia and i cant support Arsenal?

i m sorry.... :roll:

A

Anonymous

im the one bad at english??? u must be joking? I cannot believe that you cannot see past two amazingly obvious typo errors the extra r and the e instead of a y. And yes Ridge, u living in malaysia and supporting Arsenal is as bad as all the people living in London supporting Man u, Real madrid and the rest

lesson in english.
No text you put u the word is you.
You started of with im
First rule start of new sentence capital letter , so it should of been
I am not im.

Arsenal316

[quote author=mexestotherescue link=board=1;threadid=5867;start=0#msg87855 date=1057606185]
Arsenal89 just called me and he swear's blind that according to the guy at Arsenal who arranges press conferences,that Kewell and mexes and ofcourse robinson will be unvailed 2moro and ofcourse ther's also gonna be confirmation from dein that pires and vieira have signed long term contracts to play for Arsenal for free because there love for the club is unprecedented,long live arsenal89,sorry for misleading u but as ur all aware my source for this info is quite secure
[/quote]

I thought this was the dumbest thing ever posted on this board....

Petros said:

Congratulations Petros, you just became the dumbest poster to ever set foot on this board. **Places dunce cap on Petros' head** Wear it with pride, you deserve it.............

A

Anonymous

Arsenal 316 what are u on about? how is that a dumb thing to say it is completely true

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm sure someone said that if any more of this slanging went on, certain people would be banned? I await satisfaction...

Arsenal316

Petros said:
Arsenal 316 what are u on about? how is that a dumb thing to say it is completely true

Wow, when I said wear the dunce cap with pride, I didn't think you would take it that seriously.......... :roll:

**Stores quote in memory bank of stupid Arsenal-Mania quotes**

Soler

Established Member
Petros said:
im the one bad at english??? u must be joking? I cannot believe that you cannot see past two amazingly obvious typo errors the extra r and the e instead of a y. And yes Ridge, u living in malaysia and supporting Arsenal is as bad as all the people living in London supporting Man u, Real madrid and the rest

There's a 'y' and an 'o' in 'you', and there's an apostrophe between a capitalized 'I' and 'm'. So, yes, you are indeed bad at English.

:roll:

A

Anonymous

Aussie I never said that you can't support Arsenal just that you are as bad as all the Man U fans living in london if you do, and while we are on the subject of English you have made two mistakes in the post below.

Aussie said:
Pertos are you here to piss people off. In every thread i look at your bagging someone or making stupid remarks in order to cause fights. Where here to talk Arsenal not bag the s**t out of each other although it is fun.

The "where" instead of "we're" which is quite a poor mistake as it is vocabulary and not grammer and the "i" instead of the "I".

A

Anonymous

Why do u say that to me Gurjit, I am simply replying to their comments, they are the ones who should stop.

Top Bottom