• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Aussie

Established Member
Petros said:
Aussie I never said that you can't support Arsenal just that you are as bad as all the Man U fans living in london if you do, and while we are on the subject of English you have made two mistakes in the post below.

You make know ****ing sense at all Petros. Why am i as bad as Man U fans that support united and live in London? Give me a decent reason why i shouldnt support Arsenal.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Whats going here!! This is the Wish list not a spelling contest! :roll:

Exactly otherwise i would have been given the boot after my first post. I wonder what my first was?

A

Anonymous

You only support Arsenal because we are the best team, if we went down the divisions you would stop supporting us, which is exactly the same with the man u fans living in London. That is why.

brianfrance

Established Member
Petros said:
You only support Arsenal because we are the best team, if we went down the divisions you would stop supporting us, which is exactly the same with the man u fans living in London. That is why.
LOL :lol:

The Mini

Petros said:

2 things. (1) From some of your other posts, that would be a description of you, and (2) how did you get to that conclusion?

A

Anonymous

because how else or why would he know or support Arsenal

Arsenal316

Petros said:

Man, I know people are *, but not THIS *.....

**Stores Quote in Bank of Stupid Arsenal-Mania Quotes**

Aussie

Established Member
Petros said:

I originally thought you have a brain the size of a pea but hey now i know its even smaller.

What you said is a complete and utter load of crap.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The great Petros
I can guess what most users here wish for and it is not who to join Arsenal.
Figo no need to say why .

King_Henry_14

I would love Hatem Trabelsi to join us ... he was outstanding for Tunisa in the African Nations in my opinon ...

Players from Euro 2004 ...
Maniche would be a good buy, ( the goal against Holland :!: )
Karel Poborský (AC Sparta Praha) - Czech Republic, caught my eye when i watched them, he is very quick and has a awesome shot on him ...
From the Dutch = John Heitinga (Ajax) & Wilfred Bouma (PSV) they looked promising aswell ...

KingReyes

Established Member
truegunner4eva said:
I personnaly think we should get rid of the 2 faced Viera. he wants to go and his heart is no longer with us Gunners... i say we should get the black monkey out of england and turn our backs to more spirited players, ie, Savage, Izzet, etc...

Oh and he can take Niger campbell and fancy pansy henry with him....

:D

You call yourself an Arsenal fan?..Whatever mate! Firstly you jump to conclusions regarding the vieira situation and then replace him with Savage or Izzet. Yeh mate you're a real Arsenal fan!

But what sickens me is..your disgusting remarks regarding Vieira and Campbell. Obviously you're only here to wind people up,

my whish list at the moment :

Maniche
Machini from Roma (i dont now how to write the name ) :lol:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Drogba ... We trade Jeffes for one of them (drogba or Zlatan ) :lol:
John Terry
Gattuso (Milan)

Top Bottom