• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Ridge

GoonerGurjit said:
I would like Rafael van der Vaart to replace Bergy at the end of the season. I think we could get van der Vaart for around £10m.
I dont think Chelski and co will let that happen.

my wish list is hildebrandt, SWP.

Ratinho

Established Member
Why would Chelsea want van der Vaart? In fact, why would we?

I'd prefer to wait and see with him, as he had a great breakthrough season, but has been poor/average for a while now.

Realistically (as in, not Joaquin/Bojinov/etc), we could do with Cudicini, and then a quality centre back. Don't want to see us throwing money at the midfield, when we need a keeper, at least one centre back, and could do with a central striker.

A

Anonymous

Ridge said:
GoonerGurjit said:
I would like Rafael van der Vaart to replace Bergy at the end of the season. I think we could get van der Vaart for around £10m.
I dont think Chelski and co will let that happen.

What are you talking about boy?

Why would Chelsea want van der Vaart? In fact, why would we?

I'd prefer to wait and see with him, as he had a great breakthrough season, but has been poor/average for a while now.

He's the type Wenger seems too like.
Bollocks, but all the potential in the world.

If things weren't so ****, we would have him on our transfer list.

A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
VDV has underperformed for 2 seasons now, has an inflated ego and thinks his s**t don't stink.
But despite all that, the bottom line is is that he is an awsome player.
Your statement saying he's underperformed means you know exactly what
he's capable of.

Soler

Established Member
He hasn't been awesome for two seasons now, and he's injury prone like crazy. He missed the boat at the end of 02/03, should've left Ajax then.

shonsuperstar

i would like to see a new CB and a top-class goalie (like niemi and the valencia dude) and possibly robinho, hey if benfica is in the running why cant arsenal be? :wink:

fuzz

Roy Makaia- He can drop deep and play the the link up role of Bergie aswell as being leathel from anywhere; He can head a bloody ball with the best and strike from distance, awesome.

Ballack - would give us a goal threat like lampard i gues from the midfield aswell as creativeness.

eikaz

beckham or joaquin..arsenal must have strong in right midfield..our team have strong in the left..so the right mid must be strenghten..

Soler

Established Member
Freddie'll give Arsenal more throughout a league season than Joaquin will. One of the most overrated and overpriced players in Europe is Joaquin. Betis get one good game from him followed by five games of bleh.

I'd rather Freddie.

A

Anonymous

I would like us to have Stuart Taylor in goal, Justin Hoyte at right back, Steven Gerrard in midfield alongside Vieira and trezeguet alongside henry.

My dreamteam for 2005-06 would be:

TAYLOR

HOYTE TOURE CAMPBELL COLE

LJUNGBERG GERRARD VIEIRA (C) REYES

TREZEGUET HENRY

Ratinho

Established Member
Trezeguet??

A statue, that Henry doesn't like playing with (I can't say he's told me, but have you seen him put up with that giant lug for France?)?

Why waste money on Trezeguet, when a Bojinov would be younger and better.

awesomarsenal

I would like us to have Stuart Taylor in goal, Justin Hoyte at right back
thats not gonna be good. hoyte is still young, lauren and eboue is much better currently , and stuart taylor never was good

asajoseph

Established Member
Right now, I'd pursue these signings in this order...

1 - Kompany (Could form a decade long partnership with Senderos)
2 - Hildebrand (Top young keeper, available)
3 - Wright-Phillips (Joaquin + End product + Ian Wright's son)

Asa

Top Bottom