• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Young Lions - Arsenal Season Review DVD 2006-2007

Asterix

Established Member
I bought this when in London last week. It's actually pretty reassuring to watch in light of the departure of a certain Frenchman. It reminded me we played some amazing football and were stupidly unlucky on occasions. How we didn't get past PSV I'll never know - surely that kind of bad luck can't happen 2 years in a row?

There are some decent interviews with several players, and some good highlights from key games, not just the goals.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Diaby, Walcott and Rosicky come on this season.

Lukazan

Established Member
I ordered this from Play yesterday.

Wasn't going to bother originally because it's been a really poor and disappointing season but I changed my mind because I've got all the other season reviews.

It'll be nice to watch our younger's run in the Carling Cup again though, and of course the double of Man U.

go49oner

Established Member
Lukazan said:

Wasn't going to bother originally because it's been a really poor and disappointing season but I changed my mind because I've got all the other season reviews.

It'll be nice to watch our younger's run in the Carling Cup again though, and of course the double of Man U.

I know am not spouse to say this but you can actually watch all of it in youtube. I don't have the gut to see all those miss and silly goals we conceded again.

Wouldn't mind watching CC match against Liverpool again though :punk

entropy13

Established Member
go49oner said:
Lukazan said:

I know am not spouse to say this but you can actually watch all of it in youtube. I don't have the gut to see all those miss and silly goals we conceded again.

It's only the goals in there. Highlights are a bit rare in youtube. :p

go49oner

Established Member
entropy13 said:
go49oner said:
Lukazan said:

No, check this guys youtube profile, his uploading the whole DVD season review.

http://www.youtube.com/user/arsenaletgo

entropy13

Established Member
go49oner said:
entropy13 said:
go49oner said:
Lukazan said:

No, check this guys youtube profile, his uploading the whole DVD season review.

http://www.youtube.com/user/arsenaletgo

A Director account then, or someone hardworking/patient in uploading many parts?

kamikaze80

Established Member
it was also on fbtz.com

the dvd was entertaining until it got to the spring, where you knew we'd fall apart. i just skipped over the cup defeats and the loss to liverpool.

whats wrong with gallas' voice btw? the guy can barely speak - he sounds like he's 200 yrs old.

cescthebest

I am dowmloading mines, hopefully in 24 hours time it will be done :D .

Edit: it is complete :) watching it right now.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Usually only buy the Season Review for special seasons (ie, the double wins and the unbeaten season and the last season at Highbury). Not that keen to watch all those misses all over again, so will probably make do with the clips I *cough* downloaded *cough* from last season. :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
hey cescthebest, where did you download it? pm me the link thanks :)

invisibleman18

Established Member
You could see kamikaze's post above, or alternatively you could search for a site called soccerpulse.
Interesting forum. ;)

stuart

Established Member
I've only just bought the 49 unbeaten dvd so i'll bide my time. I couldn't be arsed finding one that wont destroy my computer and take a few days to download :lol:

invisibleman18

Established Member
Haven't actually got the 49 DVD yet.
Got the Untouchables, 03-04 Season review immediately and as most of the 49 content is on there, I have't splashed out on 49 yet.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i downloading all can from BT about arsenal. download about half a year and its finally 2% :):)

also downloaded 100 goals of bergkamp and henry, but deleted the latter a few days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom