• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TheAFCBell

Rate This Source

• Total voters

Makavelii

I must repent.
AFC Bellend is god tier source.

Funny how the votes are all Tier 1 Or Tier ****.
There’s nothing inbetween. How big a difference one day makes.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I refused to heap sh1t on Bell until 6th Oct. They stuck with it and didn't go spouting about other transfers. They clearly have contacts so for now they have to be Tier 1. Whether their contacts are Partey related or Arsenal related remains to be seen.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It's obvious he's an old pal of Partey & also an Arsenal fan who couldn't keep his mouth shut so he decided to share the info with Arsenal Twitter. His job is done I guess, but he'll be remembered as a legendary Arsenal ITK.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

giphy.gif

GunnerShy

Far too much is made of AFC Bell as a source. He went all in on Partey and got it right, but that could have just been a gamble. When he reported some of the details. Many were proven to be false. I'd take anything he posts with a pinch of salt!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Huge Romano vibes with Maddison news. Till now I liked how they didn't come out until they got some real news. Today just rehashing same updates which everyone one of us knew :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom