• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

Regardless of what you think of Theo, he is the second best finisher in the team after Alexis. Give him a run of games and he will get goals. I wouldn't sell him unless we are getting a world class goal scorer. Only he and Giroud can nick a goal from the bench. While both aren't great first team options, not a good idea to sell both.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Regardless of what you think of Theo, he is the second best finisher in the team after Alexis. Give him a run of games and he will get goals. I wouldn't sell him unless we are getting a world class goal scorer. Only he and Giroud can nick a goal from the bench. While both aren't great first team options, not a good idea to sell both.

Walcott has hardly ever nicked any goal coming 'from the bench' for the past 3-4 seasons when Arsenal needed a goal to equalise/win.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He does provide goals

But not much else
He only runs for himself
He lost some pace so He dosnt scare teams anymore
And He is woefully inept defending and i Kinda exuse him for it due to him beinh injured so much.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
He does provide goals

But not much else
He only runs for himself
He lost some pace so He dosnt scare teams anymore
And He is woefully inept defending and i Kinda exuse him for it due to him beinh injured so much.
5 goals in 28 premier league appearances as CF in 15/16.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Theo is a smart lad. He will take a wage cut and go be the star at a midtable team for a season or two before his career dwindles to a halt.
Nope. That's not smart for next season. He will rather get his huge wages at Arsenal while sitting on the bench half the time. You can't blame him for not scoring enough if you don't play him enough.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nope. That's not smart for next season. He will rather get his huge wages at Arsenal while sitting on the bench half the time. You can't blame him for not scoring enough if you don't play him enough.
But when his current contract ends... We'd be dumb to sign him on again so he will walk for a free. The only way he keeps his career alive then is to take a wage cut... How else do you see it going? Please read the comment I was replying to for context....

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It might be his last chance to play at a WC next year. He won't do that warming our bench or watching us at home after Wenger's been shopping (fingers crossed ).

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Theo does not fight hard for the balls nor does he play hard to ensure Arsenal get another goal. Can't cross, can't intercept, can't dribble, can't head, can't tackle, can't capitalise on mistakes etc

Thsee probably explaim why Arsenal always loSe/draw more when Walcott played except for the 12/13 season where he actually tried harder after rvp just left and he was challenged by rvp 26 premier league goals for manutd in 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom