• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I'm not a big fan of Walcott but I never understand why he doesn't get cut the same slack guys like Ramsey and Ox do. So many people come to the defence of the latter 2, but there seems to be a consensus on Walcott. His role should of always been to support the star players and use his speed for counter attack opportunities, he's great when playing with guys like Van Persie or something.
Ox is younger and has time to develop, he may be another Walcott. Ramsey I think, gets a lot of stick on here. since his injury, another one who never reached his potential. Walcott needed to move a long time ago, it would have done his footballing career good, but he's only inerested in his bank balance and his family. Nothing wrong with the latter, but we all have jobs to do and they are up there in the rankings.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Actually, I have slammed walcott since 2007/8. Can't stand his slow mo and weak shooting and interception.

However, to be fair, I think he has improved last season after his disastrous performances which gifted the title to Leicester.

He has improved his sharpness and has more sense of urgency now but still severely lacking in hunger and technical skills like dribbling, tackling, intercepting, crossing and passing. Weak and does not fight for ball, preferring to run around pretending to do a lot. Still a sell to me.

Last edited:

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Theo's style of play is also too predictable. No dribbling. No sidefooting.

At least we know that with players like Iwobi, there is an element of surprise in buildup. Hell even Joel campbell is better.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
DGtKjBiXgAACbQH

'We know, we know, you know' yada yada.

Shut the **** up you useless piece of ****.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
DGtKjBiXgAACbQH

'We know, we know, you know' yada yada.

Shut the **** up you useless piece of ****.
'Good' challenge is too vague and weak.

If someone asks you what you want to become? Do you just say you want to become good? or great or exceptional?

Do you want a good challenge or a great challenge? Or even better, a great challenge is an absolute MUST?

Even his words breed weaknesses and negativity.

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

The way He has been talking and bigging up new arrivals, this guy is going no where and will at the very least see out His contract. Suck it up

Ewarwoowar

Even his tattoo quote sounds pu$$y. It's sad he's been here 10+ years and hardly anyone will have fond memories of him.
I used to follow the same sort of philosophy for a while and while it did make me more disciplined in my training, it inspired me to stop competing in sport and in life in general, good for peace of mind, bad for desire to win.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I used to follow the same sort of philosophy for a while and while it did make me more disciplined in my training, it inspired me to stop competing in sport and in life in general, good for peace of mind, bad for desire to win.

Explains his "they wanted it more" comments then.:lol:

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
SMH. Some of the recent comments on here really are childish. What he does personally has nothing to do with football so should therefore not be discussed on the forum IMO. The guy scored 19 goals across all competitions last season so statistically, the numbers are pretty good. There are a quite a few premier league starting strikers who played week in week out who did not get anywhere near those numbers. He has started pre-season looking very sharp and has forced his way into contention under this new system which alot of you thought would not happen. Give the guy a break, what he earns has nothing to do with anybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom