• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal linked with Saints starlet

Arsenal, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Monaco are chasing Southampton teen sensation Theo Walcott (The People)

Canuck

Established Member
Never heard of him...
I understand it's good to keep rising stars out of the Mancs and Chelski's dirty little paws. Though isn't there a point when we have too much young talent? Players not playing enough, and then buggering off eventually to some other team anyways.

Asterix

Established Member
I love the way any player under 21 is a starlet. I thought starlets were young women in California with well developed assets used to prop up the ego of balding film exectives.

grantwewe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clubcall.com/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,5034-169529-19728-36699-200841-13916-5024-layout104-186747-news-item,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clubcall.com/vsite/vcontent/ ... em,00.html</a>

chelsea also interests him.

Army of Me

Established Member
he's an exciting player, there was a thread about this kid not too long ago. but £5mil seems like a lot of money to waste on yet another promising english player only to rot in the reserves then be loaned out to west brom or whoever.

Corny

SDM,

Would you mind if then Fabregas wasn't signed. This is a rolling programme. Year on year. Of course we need first team ready players but if a young player of super quality comes avaiable for £5m then let's get him.

wer

'Wonder kid' again! Hope this one turns out well.
We always gamble with kids but not with players.
Just dont understand it!

Gurgen

Established Member
What exactly do we gamble?

Most of the kids we get are almost for free and when there is a fee it's marginal. I guess spending 15m on Bouba Diop isn't a gambe.

wer

We had so many kids that it look that we had decent back-ups but when key players got injured, we still look short. Its like having 20 youth players but they cant replace 2 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom