• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our players are too honest, which should be rewarded.. but instead the way it works is that it favors dirty cheaters.

I would rather our players be honest and not exaggerate incidents, but since the system is so flawed and only rewards the cheaters it's quite a hard line to draw.

Sometimes I wish our players did exaggerate or "play" on certain contacts, but I am insanely proud of how well this team and our club in general works. It's not "the Arsenal way" to do stuff like that.

It's the referees that need to change, and stop rewarding these kinds of behaviors. It shouldn't be "if you can't beat them, join them". The system is just so damn flawed.

Vieira, Lehmann, Lauren...The Invincibles not only had great players, but great masters of the dark arts too.

All successful teams need them, I think.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This was the clown that reffed the game v Oxford where they kicked lumps out of us and we didn't get a stonewall penalty. Also reffed the Everton game at Goodison, denied us a penalty and also gave them the corner they scored from despite it coming off Iwobi.

What could possibly go wrong?
This ref owes us and can pay us back on Sunday

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We were hard done by vs Bournemouth but if they get something vs Liverpool (unlikely), then maybe Klopp moaning about players who should have been banned will make the FA listen.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We've got f*cking Atwell with Darren England on VAR Sunday against a Palace team that couldn't beat my high school team. All set up for a robbery, our players will need to be extra composed because I'm sure there's some corruption inbound.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We've got f*cking Atwell with Darren England on VAR Sunday against a Palace team that couldn't beat my high school team. All set up for a robbery, our players will need to be extra composed because I'm sure there's some corruption inbound.
It is our cross to bear it seems like. Although I have a creeping feeling things might be changing. Think the PGMOL have received so much grief they might try to change their ways. Still, little hope we will get the rub of the green with any of the PL referees, especially those on VAR. If we manage to win the league despite them the club deserves a ****ing medal!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ridiculous btw, I hope he gets sacked some one with better temperament gets a chance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
An apology is okay but Brighton would probably have 3 more points in their charge towards a European place. It's the non correction of clear and obvious errors that's costing teams. Same for us vs Brentford. We'd all be happier with a draw at Anfield with a 8 point gap 😡

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
How Konate got to FT without at least a yellow card, that's PGMOL corrupt feckers for you.

If the roles were reversed and Xhaka made that challenge on Konate, you'd probably see a red card for Xhaka.
Thankfully Xhaka has strong bones, because that was a brutal scissor tackle by Konate.

How Konate got to FT without at least a yellow card, that's PGMOL corrupt feckers for you.

If the roles were reversed and Xhaka made that challenge on Konate, you'd probably see a red card for Xhaka

Thankfully Xhaka has strong bones, because that was a brutal scissor tackle by Konate.

One way for corrupt refs to give team advantage against Arsenal is allowing the other team to get endless fouls without carding while carding us at every chance.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One way for corrupt refs to give team advantage against Arsenal is allowing the other team to get endless fouls without carding while carding us at every chance.
It was obvious right from the start mate.

White got a yellow on his very 1st foul, while Konate was allowed to scissor and kick with intent all game long.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Paul Tierney and most of PL refs are very weak they easily let home fans but them on pressure.

Today white booking was joke he won ball clearly and he was giving so many soft fouls to Liverpool at 2nd half.

No major decision the penalty was right was bit dumb from holding

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It was obvious right from the start mate.

White got a yellow on his very 1st foul, while Konate was allowed to scissor and kick with intent all game long.
I am so ****ing fed up with this **** season in and season out! I ****ing HATE the PL referees! Every single one of them! I'll take that to my grave! Will probably cause me to have a stroke at one point...

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

Paul Tierney and most of PL refs are very weak they easily let home fans but them on pressure.

Today white booking was joke he won ball clearly and he was giving so many soft fouls to Liverpool at 2nd half.

No major decision the penalty was right was bit dumb from holding

Paul is not weak. He is corrupt. Never under any pressure from Arsenal fans at Emirates.

He just love giving teams advantage against is helping his manchester clubs. Propably gets paid under the table also for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom