• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters
Just for reference, the Lampard goal or any "did the ball cross the line" situations are taken care of by goal line technology, nothing to do with VAR.
Of course, thanks for that. Again, me being unclear perhaps, but the Lampard goal (or not as it was ruled) was a defining moment I think, and clarified the need for modern technology to correct injustices. (Since the introduction of nets in goals that is!)
Perhaps VAR is a step too far? I have yet to be convinced.

IslingtonBornandbred

Of course, thanks for that. Again, me being unclear perhaps, but the Lampard goal (or not as it was ruled) was a defining moment I think, and clarified the need for modern technology to correct injustices. (Since the introduction of nets in goals that is!)
Perhaps VAR is a step too far? I have yet to be convinced.

Yeah, the goal line thing definitely needed to be done and it's so simple and exact that there's no argument against it. VAR's another story though, but time will tell!

BobP

Memri Fan
So, anyone searched Bobby Madley on Twitter recently...?

tenor.gif

Serious though, the hairline in that photo which is circulating is all wrong, nothing like Madley's.

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Thankfully I haven't seen any video and don't want to see any video. I'm as pervy as the next guy but even i have standards.

@hydrofluoric acid

Don't you have a past accusation for this? Something involving a cod :lol::lol::lol:

It is no joke son working in fish factory having to break chins on cod faces, ripping the eyes and teeth system out. You come home after 16 hours work day all in blood and very little will to live.

Didn't like it the accusation at all. The fish was dead and this is the product the Japanese people asked for!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Any technical savvies in here?

Club specific fans always bemoan decisions against their team naturally and pundits kinda steer away from referee criticism

So what if there was an app you register with your club support so you cant vote/rate on the ref in a game with your club?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any technical savvies in here?

Club specific fans always bemoan decisions against their team naturally and pundits kinda steer away from referee criticism

So what if there was an app you register with your club support so you cant vote/rate on the ref in a game with your club?
They won't let it happen. Too risky

Latest posts

Top Bottom