• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

They really trying to ruin the beautiful game more and more. Sad to see.
Are they though? It sounds more like they’re try to curb the kind of fouls we’ve all complaining City getting away with for way too long

Nicenho

Are they though? It sounds more like they’re try to curb the kind of fouls we’ve all complaining City getting away with for way too long

City would still be getting away with the same old stuff believe me. I’m afraid it will only bring more room for inconsistencies and controversy as the referees ain’t getting any better even if stuff like that is implemented. Not feeling it.

jake

That they missed that drag in Gabriel is criminal. Is there a rule that i have missed that as long as your name is gabriel you can’t get a VAR overturn?

Buhry

Established Member

That they missed that drag in Gabriel is criminal. Is there a rule that i have missed that as long as your name is gabriel you can’t get a VAR overturn?

If the city pens for pulls on Rodri and Haaland recently were pens then that was a pen for me. Gabriel is a dangerous player in the air and could have scored. Meanwhile Rodri was never getting on the end of that cross that VAR gave him a pen for vs manu

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Clear penalty on that Saka late challenge in the box.

But also, think Kiwior was lucky to not see red for that late studs up contact.

Poor refereeing all round, one robs us, another saves us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom