• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So Gillett the Liverpool fan officiating Arsenal who are battling head to head with Liverpool over the PL title.

Michael Oliver, the man literally pictured in Newcastle gear was part of the officiating team (VAR) in Newcastle vs Arsenal and played a hand in that silly goal, and (even more blatant) the Guimaires elbow on Jorginho.

Why is this allowed to happen and why aren’t the mainstream media picking up on this? I think it’s time to start asking questions here.

So Gillett the Liverpool fan officiating Arsenal who are battling head to head with Liverpool over the PL title.

Michael Oliver, the man literally pictured in Newcastle gear was part of the officiating team (VAR) in Newcastle vs Arsenal and played a hand in that silly goal, and (even more blatant) the Guimaires elbow on Jorginho.

Why is this allowed to happen and why aren’t the mainstream media picking up on this? I think it’s time to start asking questions here.

The thing is. Not even majority of posters on AM are picking this up.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The whining has been up to eleven recently.

If we are more honest with ourselves we will realize it comes not from a place of actual injustice (the team with the worst error by far this season is currently at the top anyway) but from the fact that watching the tripe Arteta serves desperately needs a trophy to be palatable (which isn't true, he already has won trophies lol) so we just see if we can get that edge via crying.

Bucephalus

Looks like its Team Incompetence vs Team Bias when it comes to AM’s stance on referees.

The problem with that, is it rules out it being both. It’s both.
I'd say incompetence, inconsistency, and sheer stupidity, particularly in assignments, that make it look like bias.

The penalty VAR didn't give us Saturday for the foul on Jesus was pretty much identical to the foul that VAR did give Palace a penalty against Liverpool not two hours earlier. Maddening. And the fact that our VAR official is apparently a Liverpool fan gives rise to conspiracy theories.

But I'll stay team incompetence/inconsistency. Mostly because I don't believe the referees are competent enough to launch a sustained campaign of bias with plausible deniability. (Otherwise stated, never ascribe to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity).

People need to check out what has happened and come out in handball recently.

People who dont believe that referees that are taking money trips to Saudi or referees that are fans of other team competing with teams the are refereeing need their head checked.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

I'd say incompetence, inconsistency, and sheer stupidity, particularly in assignments, that make it look like bias.

The penalty VAR didn't give us Saturday for the foul on Jesus was pretty much identical to the foul that VAR did give Palace a penalty against Liverpool not two hours earlier. Maddening. And the fact that our VAR official is apparently a Liverpool fan gives rise to conspiracy theories.

But I'll stay team incompetence/inconsistency. Mostly because I don't believe the referees are competent enough to launch a sustained campaign of bias with plausible deniability. (Otherwise stated, never ascribe to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity).
Plausible deniability? Surely you've seen there IS no plausible deniability and still they get away with it.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

The whining has been up to eleven recently.

If we are more honest with ourselves we will realize it comes not from a place of actual injustice (the team with the worst error by far this season is currently at the top anyway) but from the fact that watching the tripe Arteta serves desperately needs a trophy to be palatable (which isn't true, he already has won trophies lol) so we just see if we can get that edge via crying.
Liverpool have not had the 'worst' error, (as if it's a competition FFS)

Latest posts

Top Bottom