• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

jake

Saw this posted on Twitter. ****ing unreal! For the life of me I cannot think this is caused by ill discipline from Arsenal's side.

Yeaa I saw that to, it’s insane. Arsenal red card/ foul is what you would call a statistic anomality and that usually then needed an explaination would like the referees to present that.....

What also would be interesting is the foul against stat. I have a feeling that stat is even more f**ked up.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Another look at the stats behind our red cards,

Good that these stats and articles are starting to surface. They cannot simply be waved away. The counter argument that once you drill in you will see that most cards given are some how "justified" is also a false one, as all fouls and cards given, are given on a subjective basis, and each decision can get a justification for both being and not being made. So the fact that we get more cards per foul and more reds per yellow is in itself proof enough of a bias against us. Some variation is fine but comparing e.g. Burnley to Arsenal can only be proof of bias. What causes this bias is than open for debate, but that it is there is proven.

One interesting fact around refereeing is that once you show stats like that to fans of other clubs or others that follow the PL the reaction is almost alway, "Blimey, that really is weird", followed by a comment that they understand that Arsenal fans feel hard done by.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What also would be interesting is the foul against stat. I have a feeling that stat is even more f**ked up.
Those are stats the club must produce themselves and circulate. First to the referee organisation and then to the public. Given how small the margins are between wins and draws and losses making sure the referees give you a fair treatment or better favour you is key. Trying to win with them against you might seem noble, but over time it simply isn't sensible.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Only right but knowing the FA, things will probably get even worse.
But can it really? At least from an Arsenal perspective it cannot get much worse than it already is in my view. We are already so disadvantaged it is not funny any more.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There hasn't been a black or Asian referee in the Premier League for 10 years? It's actually crazy. All the referees come from the same place.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But can it really? At least from an Arsenal perspective it cannot get much worse than it already is in my view. We are already so disadvantaged it is not funny any more.

It can. It’s not at Arsène Wenger levels when players were getting their legs broken and we were seen as the criminals. Also, it’s not as bad as that game at Old Trafford when the likes of Reyes was getting targeted by the Neville bros.

You can’t say the treatment we’re currently receiving is this bad. No way.

Absolutely disgraceful stuff from Manc Riley.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It can. It’s not at Arsène Wenger levels when players were getting their legs broken and we were seen as the criminals. Also, it’s not as bad as that game at Old Trafford when the likes of Reyes was getting targeted by the Neville bros.

I stand corrected! That is absolutely brutal how biased he is in favor of ManU! ****ing disgraceful!

Look, I absolutely hate the PL referees! I think they are anti-Arsenal beyond the pale and have been for as long as I can remember!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I mean it's not even conspiracy anymore. McArthur kick, Ronaldo's frustration kick, Fernandes punching, Mane multiple elbows... There is much more btw.

None of them get a red. Xhaka got a red against City for a challenge without contact.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Another thing. That this **** is the MD for the PGMOL says it all. No wonder that the current crop of referees are as anti-Arsenal as they are.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

There is only 1 solution and that's burning the FA HQ down. Protests in front of it and loot the building.
Once the place is looted it is time to get medieval on their asses!

Pulp Fiction Reaction GIF by hoppip

• Fire
Reactions: Xln

Pop Tart

Established Member
Laca was taken out first half. Pepe 2nd half still no pen. The amount of handballs they were racking up as well. Time wasting as well. We do it we booked

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing display from moss today. I can't believe he ref he very old and far from situations compare to serie or la liga where refs as fit as players. PL need to change

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
unbelievable! physically he doesn't fit to be a referee, mentally even more

Top Bottom