• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Pawson was the prick who sent off Luiz against Wolves last season for their player tripping over his own leg.

Guy is a ****ing fraud of the highest order
He clearly has results he wants to see come through. What the cause of that is we don't know, bias, corruption etc. That is anyones guess, but in the moment he did not want Sp**s to score. That is clear from his body language. That is not a person being neutral in that moment as he should be as a paid referee.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know, I mean they still have to get to the Emirates and go home afterwards. Plenty of time to torch a car at least
These guys leave in disguise with the rubbish clearance crew and then take a flight. No chance we get to their car. Put Wenger on the touchline in that massive coat. I swear Anthony Taylor has been better behaved since hexwas almost battered :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How VAR works...

FL_ZaQLXoAkcohP

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
People who don't think the ref has had it in for us for a very long time need to get their heads checked...

Persie red card, Arsenal constantly with most yellow for least fouls over the season, Fellaini and Waynama and other destroyers allowed to foul us until 85 minutes without getting yellow, Fletcher tackle on Arshavin, and just referee general...

Persie red card is one of the most ridiculous sending offs in sport ever. Refs make me hate this game.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I would have agreed with you but not after that McArthur kick on Saka, which was the worst officiating I've ever witnessed in my 20 years of watching football.
Shady stuff.
How that was not a straight red with VAR is just not understandable unless you accept the idea that there is a very strong bias against Arsenal!

Reactions: Xln

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Did u guys see the united game? Mctominay on a yellow stomps on somebody’s foot, no second yellow. Both the yellow and not given yellow were serious hard fouls.

Meanwhile Martinelli gets 2 yellows in the same sequence for 2 fouls, not one of them hard or synical. Explain that.

Reactions: Xln

Haphazard

Did u guys see the united game? Mctominay on a yellow stomps on somebody’s foot, no second yellow. Both the yellow and not given yellow were serious hard fouls.

Meanwhile Martinelli gets 2 yellows in the same sequence for 2 fouls, not one of them hard or synical. Explain that.
I've almost become those conspiracy theorist with the tin foil hats but every week but I note incidents like this every week where some player blatantly gets away with something our players would get yellow/red for.

I think the easiest thing to do is if the situation were reversed what would happen? if Tomi stamped on that Everton's player face instead of being stomped on would he get away with it or would it be a yellow or possibly red?

I don't mind wrong decisions every now and then every team gets them , it's the huge amount of inconsistency that bothers me.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I've almost become those conspiracy theorist with the tin foil hats but every week but I note incidents like this every week where some player blatantly gets away with something our players would get yellow/red for.

I think the easiest thing to do is if the situation were reversed what would happen? if Tomi stamped on that Everton's player face instead of being stomped on would he get away with it or would it be a yellow or possibly red?

I don't mind wrong decisions every now and then every team gets them , it's the huge amount of inconsistency that bothers me.
Sometimes you just have to call it out. It isn't random inconsistency but bias against Arsenal. That isn't a conspiracy, just a fact on how PL referees treat us differently.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

One of worst red card i ever seen.

English pundits and fans love these hard old school strong tackles and Xhaka made a perfect tackle far from cancelo left foot. But it's red 😂😂.
Think many of Xhaka's reds are very harsh. If that was e.g. McTominay I doubt it would even be a yellow. I am actually pretty sure it would be even that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think many of Xhaka's reds are very harsh. If that was e.g. McTominay I doubt it would even be a yellow. I am actually pretty sure it would be even that.
He got bad reputation sadly that getting easy cards but some them are just ridiculous like the one i post if I'm xhaka and seeing i been treated unfairly i would have left PL long time ago.

Arson Finger

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You thought I'm gonna leave you after the s**ty Martin Atkinson performance? Oh no you didn't.

Clear penalty to Martinelli not even checked

Wolves wasting time since 30th minutes no one of thier player get booked

Wolves taking 3 minutes to make sub you just stood there and do nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I missed the start of the game and just now got to the highlights on NBC. How the hell is that not a penalty? Hope for a productive meeting between the club and the referees. At least we have enough to make a good case!
This is worse than the laca clean penalty against Brentford Semudo took out Martinelli completely i can't believe they didn't check it. I just losing hope they doing everything they can to make it as hard as possible for us to get CL football

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom