• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope this lot aren't invited to the WC and get mocked by every other country in their absence until they're all memes. Total embarrassment will only start to make them look at themselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope this lot aren't invited to the WC and get mocked by every other country in their absence until they're all memes. Total embarrassment will only start to make them look at themselves.
No one deserve to go to WC. Maybe Anthony Taylor. Not only thier refereeing ability but thier fitness is pathetic for ref in big league guys like lee Mason they can't even run to keep up with play

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

lee Mason
How about Jon "the potato sack" Moss? I am in better shape than that guy! And trust me, you wouldn't want to see me run!

krispy kreme people GIF

BobP

Memri Fan
The regional bias among EPL referees is a huge problem.

Of the 21 English referees who've officiated in the EPL this season, 13 have been from the north [Cheshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Northumberland, and Wirral], 5 from the midlands [Leicestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, and Nottinghamshire], and 2 from the south [Wiltshire and Oxfordshire].

The northerners, in particular, are clustered in and around the Manchester, Liverpool, and Leeds areas so our being on the end of poor refereeing decisions isn't exactly surprising.

Rattata

The foul on Martinelli was such an obvious penalty. Easy to miss in the first replay but VAR should've seen it. Stonewall pen.

Anyway Atkinson atleast was **** for both teams today.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Atkinson called foul for that coady chance... So I'm at least content he stopped both teams from clear cut chance at least. Anyhow him coming in the way of partey leading us to lose the ball and the resulting in saka fouling and getting booked was absolutely bullshit though

jake

No one deserve to go to WC. Maybe Anthony Taylor. Not only thier refereeing ability but thier fitness is pathetic for ref in big league guys like lee Mason they can't even run to keep up with pl
You thought I'm gonna leave you after the s**ty Martin Atkinson performance? Oh no you didn't.

Clear penalty to Martinelli not even checked

Wolves wasting time since 30th minutes no one of thier player get booked

Wolves taking 3 minutes to make sub you just stood there and do nothing.
When was the martinelli incident? missed most of the match unfortunatly.

BobP

Memri Fan
Why is Paul Tierney, a man who comes from a family of rabid Man City supporters, officiating games which either directly involve or implicate Man City?

It's an incredible oversight.

jake

Atwell at his finest, Fabinho without yellow after 2 clear cut cynical fouls, Keita still on the pitch after an elbow to the face and a challange that end up with studs up on the thigh..... lovely, arsenal would have 9 men or less after a simular display...

Latest posts

Top Bottom