• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I must be dreaming. Dean, Moss and Atkinson quitting!? Gonna drink some tonight it seems!

Those are the worst referees for us, likely having grudge since Wenger. It's a miracle! Still need Atwell to get fired.

I haven't even showed screenshots of Mount putting like 2 red card offences on the last match above the ankle. Or Moss in the same match being in front of Xhaka cutting the passing lanes, letting the ball pass through his feet. Being the 12th man for Chelsea in every way.

drippin

As Mike Riley is still the head of PGMOL, there's little hope that refereeing standards will improve.
Yeah, but it's an amazing development. Getting these old farts who have **** for brains and lifelong Arsenal hate out is just something I never could hope for.

Atwell is very bad for us still though. Although he is one of those also who are just very bad referees in any case.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The younger ones are rubbish too so we’re just getting a different coloured poo at the end of the day.

That Australian lad is proper dodgy, if you know what I mean. 💰

drippin

The younger ones are rubbish too so we’re just getting a different coloured poo at the end of the day.

That Australian lad is proper dodgy, if you know what I mean. 💰
Most of them are rubbish, but these guys are rubbish and blatantly against Arsenal.

With these guys there even isn't any hope for anything better, but they're guaranteed plain crap always. With new guys there is more hope.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

After today's days game I went back to see how we ranked in red cards per season. Since the 2010/11 season there was just one season where we were not been among the 10 top teams for most red cards and only two where we have not been in the top 6. We have been top of the league 3 times in that period... Try to make sense of that without thinking it is bias against Arsenal. :mad:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
After today's days game I went back to see how we ranked in red cards per season. Since the 2010/11 season there was just one season where we were not been among the 10 top teams for most red cards and only two where we have not been in the top 6. We have been top of the league 3 times in that period... Try to make sense of that without thinking it is bias against Arsenal. :mad:
And for a notoriously “soft” team. It’s obviously bullshit.

Look how soft holding is taken off. Yet Son elbows holding in the face with play stopped and somehow stays on the pitch to win a dubious penalty. It’s fine margins, but those were pretty clear.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look at this snide mf. Boils my blood that this guy has a good guy reputation
All Holding had to do was hold is face, but he was too stupid. The game plan of having him get tight to Son made no sense. I found it disrespectful to be honest. Holding marking Son? Ridiculous.

I genuinely believe referees are briefed. I think Tierney was going to do all he could to allow Sp**s to close the gap on us and people are looking at us vs Newcastle and thinking about how Newcastle play. I am actually more worried about the agenda or the officials.

It is in the best interests for the Premier League for it to go to the final day. Burnley is an apparent banana skin, but I am 100% sure that Sp**s will win that as that is what the officials want to happen.

The most dramatic end to the season is Arsenal needing to beat Everton at home. They don't care about Norwich and Sp**s as that is an easy win.

So officials will probably lean towards Sp**s for their Burnley game, us for the Newcastle game and nothing is more exciting than Arsenal slipping up on the last day of the season vs English hero Lampards Everton. Officials will be totally against us that game.

That's if Arteta doesn't galaxy brain it again.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Son’s elbow was never going to be red. Might get a yellow at best.

Holding’s first yellow looked soft, but the second could’ve been a straight red anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thankfully some of them will retire and there need serious discussions about some refs Paul Tierney is awful many teams complain about him Pawson too.

Fabregasm

Wow, that's a clear red. We got played again by the refs when top 4 is at stake.

Dean at VAR, surprise guys!

yeah but Holding was not too clever to make the most of the situation and got played by Son theatrics on the other end whenever he made any contact with him

drippin

Son’s elbow was never going to be red. Might get a yellow at best.

Holding’s first yellow looked soft, but the second could’ve been a straight red anyway.
Holding also kicked Son on the ground earlier to the side, not hard, but did. Which should be a yellow.

But Son's elbow is a clear red. He lost his cool. The elbow was on Holding's shoulder, and he knew where Holding's head is. He could have pushed Holding only, because Holding had an arm behind his back. Or he could have got out the other way.

But no, he decided to raise his arm so his elbow/arm will hit Holding's face from about 5-10 cm distance. That is violent behaviour outside of game situation. His other leg also tried to make it more forceful hit, look at it. If he tried to push Holding only, he would have put the leg to the ground with spikes and pushed Holding's body to ground. But he wanted to hit him.

There's no defending it, and Holding should have filmed to get the VAR look at it, because Dean is Dean.

Look at the video so you have it paused, and push the video forward and backward with a mouse or finger, slowly. It's very clear in this way that it was no accident. And VAR is there to see these things slowly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our players need to do s**thousy stuff when they get elbow or something like that. Being the nice guys clearly don't work in today world.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Imagine if Ramos spent his career at Arsenal.

Would a 100 red cards by one player have been a possibility?

Latest posts

Top Bottom