• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn't you say that refs have had it out for us since Arsène challenged Ferguson?
It was more worse, obvious and blatant back then, clear corruption actually. Ferguson would drink with Refs, invite them and their bosses to the training ground, guy was grooming them. Then came Wenger and Arsenal who went against Ferguson and in turn had to face “the system”, where I think we ended up losing a couple of titles.

Now we’re just a midtable club who are on the back of some bad decisions. It’ll be some other club leading the VAR mistakes table at the end of the season.

I don’t think anyone is out to get us, because there is nothing to get.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
It was more worse, obvious and blatant back then, clear corruption actually. Ferguson would drink with Refs, invite them and their bosses to the training ground, guy was grooming them. Then came Wenger and Arsenal who went against Ferguson and in turn had to face “the system”, where I think we ended up losing a couple of titles.

Now we’re just a midtable club who are on the back of some bad decisions. It’ll be some other club leading the VAR mistakes table at the end of the season.

I don’t think anyone is out to get us, because there is nothing to get.
No way I agree with this.

English Refs clearly have it in for us probably since wenger called them a shower of useless pricks basically.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The Xhaka red is a prime example of refs being against Arsenal. It's absolutely pathetic how it happens time and time again. It's a simple straight ban from English football but the refs only banned him for 3 games because he plays for Arsenal and makes us lose

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Regarding the punch on Chamber, Keown should be invited to give the defenders sessions on the Dark Art of defending. Mikel must know plenty of that since he worked with Guardiola in the past, but such things still happened to us.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How the hell isn't Kyle Walker's foul on the Southampton player not a penalty? Only when Jonathan Moss stares at the screen can that call be achieved.

I honestly wonder how you can end up not giving that? How is that possible? I'd love to see an Arsenal player make that challenge and not get a red card...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems over the last few games we have faired a lot better with ref and VAR decisions.

Nice to see us on the good end of 50/50 decisions.
As it should be we need to be treated fairly the first 3 games we were not even if we deserved to lose all 3 and didn't affect the outcome of the game. But first 3 games Brentford 2nd goal shouldn't stood saka should had penalty against Chelsea and against city thier 2nd goal and Xhaka red card shouldn't be awarded

Tomb Bombadil

Lucky with this game 50/50 decisions went more our way like Xhakas challenge for the 2-0.

+ Sp**s should have got a penalty and Xhaka should have been booked.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucky with this game 50/50 decisions went more our way like Xhakas challenge for the 2-0.

+ Sp**s should have got a penalty and Xhaka should have been booked.
All of these were soft and Sp**s shouldn't had penalty white didn't even touch Kane if was awarded it'll be overturned.

Melquiades

The White challenge and the Gabriel penalty appeal were both equally nothing only about a minute or two apart, and both were correctly judged to be nothing by the ref/VAR. Credit where credit is due when they do actually get it right and handle things fairly.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The White challenge and the Gabriel penalty appeal were both equally nothing only about a minute or two apart, and both were correctly judged to be nothing by the ref/VAR. Credit where credit is due when they do actually get it right and handle things fairly.
Tells you the state of things when us not being screwed over by VAR is a reason to be happy, but there we are.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Mike Dean.. I can't believe this prick.

McArthur was almost on the yellow already, having a final warning after the ESR counter-attack thing, and then goes on to kick Saka with full power to achilles/back of the leg and nowhere near the ball.

It was a clear red, because if that's allowed, we will see very nasty football in the future. People will kick others with full power knowing it's only yellow even if nowhere near the ball.

Another thing was when Ødegaard put his leg so Townsend's path was blocked next to our box and a freekick was given. When Callagher did the same in midfield to Sambi, without being nowhere near the ball, no freekick and they got a goal.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just coming here to say I ****ing hate the PL refs and Mike Dean in particular! How that **** is allowed to continue is beyond me.

Reactions: Xln

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Mike Dean.. I can't believe this prick.

McArthur was almost on the yellow already, having a final warning after the ESR counter-attack thing, and then goes on to kick Saka with full power to achilles/back of the leg and nowhere near the ball.

It was a clear red, because if that's allowed, we will see very nasty football in the future. People will kick others with full power knowing it's only yellow even if nowhere near the ball.

Another thing was when Ødegaard put his leg so Townsend's path was blocked next to our box and a freekick was given. When Callagher did the same in midfield to Sambi, without being nowhere near the ball, no freekick and they got a goal.
Here it is, yousif shared it in the Saka thread. It's ridiculous how many points these things costs us.

The referees are bad overall, but there is bias too. These worst ones against us imo have for a long time been Dean, Moss and Atkinson. They aren't professional, they keep grudges.

(Twitter link)

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Can anyone just invent any conspiracy theory about PL refs and Arsenal.

I'll fully consume it and spread it like a paid bot

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can anyone just invent any conspiracy theory about PL refs and Arsenal.

I'll fully consume it and spread it like a paid bot
Don't need a conspiracy theory. Just watch the weekly PL game. Dean, Moss and Atkinson are the worst but there are others also. On Friday we have another cretin incoming in the form of Craig Pawson...

Top Bottom