• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,365

Bloodbather

Established Member

It was a great piece of goal keeping. Came out just far enough without committing. Placed doubt in the forwards mind and then they do that.
If you're that open in a 1v1 situation, the blame for a non-conversion is firmly on you no matter how good of a job the GK does to increase his odds. Son ****ed that up, because he's a ******.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Noone else but City is winning a title until Pep ****s off or the PL actually starts to care about their breaches. We have the most goals scored and least goals conceded in the league, never lost against the Big 6, got 4 points from City, almost didn't drop any points in 2024, and we're not winning the title.

We could have easily won the title this season but for some horrific results. We got to cut out the bozo results like Fulham at home for ex, in fact we dropped way too many points at home - that's where we need to improve.

Diesel

Lol hahahaha when son the virgin actually gets married his wife will be passed around 100 p... Son has that Drake nail polish wearing look about him ...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You debased yourself with that avatar for no reason
This is why I never paid the child support. Frankly I was hoping the streets would teach him some dignity.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Proud of our effort in 2024. Ultimately you can’t go into the 2nd half of the season with 4 defeats already..didn’t think we’d technically have a chance going into last game of the season after that so there’s credit for that. But yeah, every year people say City are gonna fall off but they never do😳😅😅

We go again next year! I want 2 L’s maximum the whole season.

Malky

Established Member
hope West Ham and moyes feel disrespected by the way city are already being congratulated on winning the title like West Ham are supposed to roll over on Sunday for them.
Would be amazing if they parked the bus and gave a defensive masterclass

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait to hear the Sp**s fans complain about the lack of quality signings they make in the summer because they don’t have the attraction of CL.

The Sp**s fans are going to be lurking on here tonight, trust me. Imagine jeopardising your CL spot and being happy to do so 😂

Honestly, this isn’t even hating but I think Emery’s Villa finishes above them next season. Villa have a better squad than Sp**s at this current time and with the attractiveness of CL they’ll be able to offer then Monchi/Emery will get the players to improve their squad.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but if we end with our second highest point total ever it's hard to say we threw anything away really. The team has given everything
It's more the performances vs Fulham and West Ham I was referring to.

Aye, we've given it a more than fair go. I feel pretty confident we'll be challenging for the title again next year.

We need to win something though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is why I never paid the child support. Frankly I was hoping the streets would teach him some dignity.
So that missed chance was nothing for you, you’re used to shouting “f*ck off Son”

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom