• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Motta

Refo

Lol noooo
cabaye was such a **** they wanted to get rid of him asap which they done actually.

Comparing Cabaye and motta is like saying flamini is on par with coquelin lol

What an asinine post, FFS. Have you even followed PSG this season? You're pretty much comparing players off reputation. Motta was NOT good the past season. PSG fans will tell you as much, too. When Motta when down with injury, and Cabaye stepped in, PSG's form improved. Cabaye's performances were disappointing in 13/14, but he was definitely a positive factor in PSG's run-in to the title.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Isn't he from Brazil originally?

He's Brazilian, spent most of his years in Spain and decided to represent Italy so he could go to the worldcup.

From memory, I think he speaks better spanish than Italian. At least he doesn't try to sound Italian when he speaks, unlike Diego Costa.

Saw an interview of Costa once and it was so cringe watching him not trying to sound brazilian... to ESPN Brasil.

Anywho, I think it would be a good addition if he keeps fit, would also mean Flamini is out the door.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Too old, and he looks to be on the decline. Aside from that great performance against Barcelona in the group stages, he was clearly not the same player of years past.

PSG had Cabaye step in after Motta went down with injury last season, and they looked much better.

We need to get a proper, and more permanent, solution, FFS.
Our permanent solution is Wilshere or Ramsey. A guy like this would be perfect.

Atticus

there are no WC CDMs available, other CDMs reaching there peaks like the Bender Bros and Krychowiak probably will be hesitant to come unless a start position is guaranteed. So all things considered i think Thiago is probably the best possible pick, still a class player and has the physicality for PL but i think he is realistic enough to know at this stage in his career he cant be playing every game. Plus he will be cheap and will give Gabriel someone to talk to.

The killer though is that Wenger will probably think "I have arteta, why get a 32 year old ( despite the fact Thiago is in a different league to Arteta)

Atticus

That Topal fella.

please

he is no means great but he is a solid player who can do a job, i think he was statistically the best performing CDM in super ligue, doubt flamini would get anywhere close to that if he joins Gala .

besides name something good that Flamini does apart from being Özil's teddy bear

Atticus

By the way he has been dropped from PSGs pre season, he is definitely leaving, just looks like it will be Inter, we should really hijack it

JENSON_GUNNER

By the way he has been dropped from PSGs pre season, he is definitely leaving, just looks like it will be Inter, we should really hijack it
Is he past it ? Did he have any injuries ? Cause we can't have Arteta and another crock covering for Coquelin tbh.

Atticus

Is he past it ? Did he have any injuries ? Cause we can't have Arteta and another crock covering for Coquelin tbh.

nah apparently he wants to leave said couple of days ago that there was no way he he will stay at PSG

Now Blanc's statment said that ' he and the club weren't compatible' or something like that.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Wenger does like am occasional cheap top class player in their autumn years. Over the years he's picked up Cech, Suker, Lehman, Flamini, Silvestre, Arteta, Kallstrom. Some worked some didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom