• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Neves

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The Gunners chief has targeted £4million Brazil midfielder Thiago Neves, 23, as a replacement for compatriot Gilberto Silva, who looks set to leave this summer.

Neves has 12 goals in 33 games for Fluminense and is set to be in Brazil's Beijing Olympics squad. His agent Leo Rabello said: "He's focused on playing for Fluminense but would be ready for a big new challenge next season."
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/04 ... -20370436/

M+D

Established Member
What site is that from?

I'd just like to say I found this story first, a good week ago :shock: - I posted it in the Starlets Linked topic cos' I didn't think anybody would post anything if it was in a topic of its own.
:lol:

number_0

Established Member
4m?

worth the lump i say.
his goal scoring record indicates that he can tell the goal from the corner flag.
unless they are penalties.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom