• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Thierry Henry should do us a favor before he gets sacked and give us Sidibe, Tielemans and perhaps Rony Lopes on loan.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have started smaller. You don't start in the top league. Certainly not with a team that hopes to challenge for honours

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel for him a bit, situation wasn’t ideal by any means.

However he should’ve known what he was getting himself in to. Club’s a disaster right now.

Also this has got to sting if true :lol:

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

This is not going to end well smh.. He needs to choose his next job carefully if he wants to succeed as a manager.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This isn't good, seems to be more of a manager in the Mourinho mould than Wenger.

Manberg

Predator
Didn't Fabregas only recently join? That's awkward.

Thierry needs to move on. He can still succeed as a coach, Monaco in a bit of a mess and it's not his fault.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I doubt he’ll manage again. He probably thinks he’s above going down the leagues and no top flight club will touch him with a 100ft bargepole.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A good reminder that the Dortmund style approach to running a football club is not always bullet proof. Getting the balance right between signing promising youth with high potential and experienced players is key.

blaze_of_glory

Oh man.

I love Henry, but I think his ego and temper may be too big to be a manager. Was always pretty testy as a player, but was able to channel that so well into just being dominant. Managing a squad of players is different even than captaining one.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He should have taken the Aston Villa job. Great club, but he could have started out in the Championship instead of facing a relegation battle. I was afraid his ego was clouding his better judgement with his insistence at starting in a high-profile job.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'm sure he knows his tactics and stuff, he's quite intelligent, but seems he can't properly manage and motivate the players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom