Thierry Henry: Making an Impact in Montreal

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let me get this straight, this man got offered a chance to be a coach at Arsenal as long as he left Sky to focus on it but rejected it thinking he was above it. Now he doesn't even work for Sky anymore and has to sneak into Arsenal games.

Unless Henry loses his ego he'll never be a top coach, hopefully the Monaco experience has humbled him a bit.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants

Let me get this straight, this man got offered a chance to be a coach at Arsenal as long as he left Sky to focus on it but rejected it thinking he was above it. Now he doesn't even work for Sky anymore and has to sneak into Arsenal games.

Unless Henry loses his ego he'll never be a top coach, hopefully the Monaco experience has humbled him a bit.
Imagine this man being critical of Wenger week after week on Sky. SMH.

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London

Some of these guys need to realize that the player ego doesn’t transfer over to manager ego.

boyinneedofhumor

"...In life, if you fail, you get up and you fight. But as a coach, if you fail, you get up and you wait to fight..."

Lessons learnt during moments of adversity are more valuable than compliments during times of popularity...

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.

@American_Gooner

lmao you can hear the disgust in his voice:lol:

One day Henry will realise that football isn't as easy for others as it was for him.
:rofl: I now understand why Hleb and others were intimidated by him, imagine hearing that every day when you mess up.

Even at Monaco, he gave us one of my favourite reaction gifs:

Latest posts