• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hope it's soon, I love him but the adverts are doing my nut in, they've been going on for months.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This weekend, Newcastle vs. S'ton then Citeh vs. THE MIGHTY ARSENAL.

Guessing media training think he's finally ready, can't wait!! :bounce

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
DanielVale said:
When does he start his punditry on Sky? This weekend I;ve heard?

His debut is the City game. Good luck charm hopefully.

EDIT: We've got him for whole day. Stock up on your banana grease :D

KyleHyde

Henry thinks Song will improve us,
"'Song would improve Arsenal,' said Henry. 'That is the type of player you want in front of your back four.

'Song is the captain of the boat. He protects the back four. You need someone to dictate, put players into position, make little fouls by kicking someone - like Claude Makelele used to do.'"

oh well.. its his opinion...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Song assisted him in that comeback goal, not surprising he loves him after that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apparently he's been in Wales this week taking courses towards a UEFA B license.

Henry to take over from Wenger, with Arsène then hovering around above in a mentor/guidance/godfather type role.

Our next manager, guys. Smooth transition, legend takes over, Arsenal fans excited, Wenger can take a step back but still control things from behind the scenes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sol did coaching badges here as well, possible dream team in the near future?

GDeep™

League is very weak
No space for Sol. Wenger moves up, his golden child, Titi steps in, Bould will remain as assistant. Wenger will stick around just to make sure it doesn't go tits up, guide Titi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got to be a place for Dennis in there though? Henry if he does get to be manager, (although personally I'm leaning towards Dennis) should be allowed to choose his assistant?

VancouverCanuck

Henry at the moment is nowhere near proven enough to be considered Wenger's successor.

At best, he can be one of the assistants.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont want Henry anywhere near the manager's role until such time he proves himself.

Forget legendary status and getting automatic keys to the kingdom. Would you give it to Adams?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
SA Gunner said:
I dont want Henry anywhere near the manager's role until such time he proves himself.

Forget legendary status and getting automatic keys to the kingdom. Would you give it to Adams?

Nah forget all that, just look at what a good job Giggsy did at ManUre, and what a good job Shearer did at Newcastle! And who can forget King Kenny's second stint?

Get Henry/Adams in ASAP!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Giggsy was great mate, ITV made a documentary about it.

But no, like I said above if we give it to any recent legend it should be Bergkamp. Hopefully de Boer will leave Ajax and Dennis will get a chance to be manager of Ajax until Wenger leaves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
DJ_Markstar said:
SA Gunner said:

Nah forget all that, just look at what a good job Giggsy did at ManUre, and what a good job Shearer did at Newcastle! And who can forget King Kenny's second stint?

Get Henry/Adams in ASAP!

How could I have forgotten!

**** what are we waiting for :lol:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
If you read the Auclair Bio, you'd know unlike Adams that Henry is actually very intelligent and understands his football. I think he could make it as a manager, same with Bergkamp although Denis has said he won't as he can't fly.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yes, Adams doesn't understand his football at all. Of course not. Like it matters, he's proven he isn't managerial material for us, that's all I care about.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If Henry is to be manager he has to earn his stripes elsewhere be that another club or with the under 21s and as a first team coach.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Henry doesnt have the patience for management. He would quickly get frustrated, sulk, have tantrums, throw his toys out of the pram and be a general pain.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

a_fourteen said:
Henry doesnt have the patience for management. He would quickly get frustrated, sulk, have tantrums, throw his toys out of the pram and be a general pain.

:shock:

Bit out of nowhere mate, didn't sulk much for us did he?

Latest posts

Top Bottom