• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It's very different to become a legend as a player were you are in control of everything versus telling others something and not being in control of their situation. He learnt it the hard way.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I was thinking earlier that maybe this is kind of a do-over for him and he's decided to take the Vieira path from the other New York team back to Europe. Vieira is now being mentioned as a favorite to take over at Lyon, which is a pretty big job. But he worked hard and laid the groundwork to get there. Henry expected to start out in a big job. Maybe the experience at Monaco humbled him a little bit.

Also let’s not forget that Vieira is far more modest and humble than Titi ever was.

GunnerUK

didn't know Henry was such a prick

To be honest you could always see it in his Arsenal days. He was arrogant and cocky Ashley Cole said something about him after he left to go to Chelsea how he had immense power at Arsenal he could tell Wenger what teams to pick and suggest signings to the board. He was really clicky with the French players and outcasted others..

The season where he was sold to Barcelona 90% of the squad was happy to see the back of him

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nothing wrong with difficult or edgy personalities. If anything, problem with modern football is maybe some players are happy to coast along.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The amount of hatred in this thread for one of our greatest players is like going to the living room and defaecating a giant turd in front of the whole family.

I was proud to watch him play for the Arsenal. If we had a couple of players of his calibre in our team now we wouldn't be playing BATE Borisov and Red Star Shtigrad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To be honest you could always see it in his Arsenal days. He was arrogant and cocky Ashley Cole said something about him after he left to go to Chelsea how he had immense power at Arsenal he could tell Wenger what teams to pick and suggest signings to the board. He was really clicky with the French players and outcasted others..

The season where he was sold to Barcelona 90% of the squad was happy to see the back of him

I thought Ashley was on about it under Gallas’ captaincy. Like 80% of the dressing room spoke French at that point which was jokes.

I remember there was a crossbar challenge vid that came out that looked very cliquey.

balthazar

I guy I know used to be a scholar at Arsenal in the golden days. He said that Henry was very alouf with the youngers in the canteen during meals and would not speak with them. Vieira on the other hand was very approachable and tried to mentor the young ones. Shows already who would make a better coach and manager.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The amount of hatred in this thread for one of our greatest players is like going to the living room and defaecating a giant turd in front of the whole family.

I was proud to watch him play for the Arsenal. If we had a couple of players of his calibre in our team now we wouldn't be playing BATE Borisov and Red Star Shtigrad.

To be fair though no one is criticising Henry the footballer, you can be our best ever player and still be a ****, not saying he is, I genuinely don't really care nor follow what he does these days.

On that note, I never got the impression Henry would make a good manager.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
To be fair though no one is criticising Henry the footballer, you can be our best ever player and still be a ****, not saying he is, I genuinely don't really care nor follow what he does these days.

On that note, I never got the impression Henry would make a good manager.
Semantics. The footballer and the person and the manager are one and the same.

I can understand not following what an ex-player does, I don't follow them much myself, but some people are acting like trolls and questioning not just his aptitude for being a manager but his attitude as a player when he was with us. Ignoring how much his contributions improved our team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom