• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hleb and dem were moist though man they deserved all the lambasting.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@American_Gooner

lmao you can hear the disgust in his voice:lol:

One day Henry will realise that football isn't as easy for others as it was for him.

If I was a professional football, this is exactly the type of coach I would NOT want. Constantly barking at you the whole time. It's a dead give away that you've got little faith in your players. Say what you want about the Wenger/Ancelotti approach but I honestly think I'd prefer that.

Henry will never be a top manager, he just doesn't get it imo. He just cannot understand that players cannot automatically do the stuff that he did. It'd probably be a similar story with Zidane tho if he was to manage a team with much much less quality than Madrid.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The King will likely never be a good coach, as he doesn’t seem to know how to channel his anger correctly for that role...but make no mistake, that mentality helped make him the player we all dreamt of being.

Just like Michael Jordan, Henry had one goal, win every match he played in...and if you weren’t good/strong enough to help him do that, then you were a hindrance to that goal...nothing personal with Thierry, just business...the business of being the best.

Also, while Thierry was obviously super talented, he worked so hard to be that good...I think his dad pushed him very hard as a kid, probably were he developed that mentality...he was considered the “weakest” talent, out of him and Anelka and Trezeguet when they were young...yet while the other two were also great players with great careers, Henry blows them away in terms of legacy within the game...all because of hard work...should be a lesson to any young footballer today imo.

Would like him to be a great coach, but no matter if he is or isn’t...he will always be the man that made me truly love football...and without that mindset of his, that doesn’t happen

Love you Titi!

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The King will likely never be a good coach, as he doesn’t seem to know how to channel his anger correctly for that role...but make no mistake, that mentality help make him the player we all dreamt of being.

Just like Michael Jordan, Henry had one goal, win every match he played in...and if you weren’t good/strong enough to help him do that, then you were a hindrance to that goal...nothing personal with Thierry, just business...the business of being the best.

Also, while Thierry was obviously super talented, he worked so hard to be that good...I think his dad pushed him very hard as a kid, probably were he developed that mentality...he was considered the “weakest” talent, out of him and Anelka and Trezeguet when they were young...yet while the other two were also great players with great careers, Henry blows them away in terms of legacy within the game...all because of hard work...should be a lesson to any young footballer today imo.

Would like him to be a great coach, but no matter if he is or isn’t...he will always be the man that made me truly love football...and without that mindset of his, that doesn’t happen

Love you Titi!
Yes, if anyone wants to learn more about his relationship with his father and his formative years, Lonely At The Top is a fantastic read. My mom gifted it to me when it came out and it's one of my favorite biographies ever. Fascinating to see where the drive comes from and he's very honest and open.

Riou

AXS2PfZYZsbnWUji4rmLwR-1200-80.jpg

...this was around 2005-ish, nothing has really changed sadly...horrible how a large amount of people behave on this planet.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

More than deserved for Thierry, the greatest player I’ve ever seen.

Shearer was a great striker.

But the King of Highbury will always be the greatest player to ever grace the Premier League.

Riou

Deserved for Thierry...all things considered, he's the GOAT of the Premier League.

Fans can vote online for 6 more players to get in, after this apparently...

Bergkamp, Vieira, Adams, Wright, Pires and Andre Santos.

...make it happen Arsenal fans!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fully deserved. Still find that Henry is criminally underrated in general. A lot of the time you feel pundits grudgingly give him his due, probably because he played for us. Was like watching a video game in real life.

All in all Henry and Shearer probably the two biggest icons of the PL era to be fair.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Deserved for Thierry...all things considered, he's the GOAT of the Premier League.

Fans can vote online for 6 more players to get in, after this apparently...

Bergkamp, Vieira, Adams, Wright, Pires and Andre Santos.

...make it happen Arsenal fans!

The legitimacy of this post has been brought into question by the mere inclusion of that fat plodder Santos amongst his betters :lol:

Riou

The legitimacy of this post has been brought into question by the mere inclusion of that fat plodder Santos amongst his betters :lol:

All the Yanited fans in the comments crying about Giggs not being one of the first two.

Imagine their rage if we could get Andre Santos-pot in before the woman beater too!

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

All the Yanited fans in the comments crying about Giggs not being one of the first two.

Imagine their rage if we could get Andre Santos-pot in before the woman beater too!

Giggs' accomplishments as a player make his inclusion a no-brainer. But it's not just about talent. Character counts for a lot.

Sad as it is, countless children look up to these footballers as role models & it is their civic duty to uphold ideals of decency, integrity & honour.

Sure, they're all fallible but should at least try their best.

Giggs might've been the better footballer but Shearer had the greater character.

Top Bottom