• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He was unreal!

His stats make a mockery of everyone elses considering the amount of games he played.

It's a crime he played for unfashionable Arsenal, otherwise, he should've had at least one Balon D'Or in his time with us.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've watched that clip so many times, but only understood the importance of the fake shot when he explained it

Blazing footwork from Titi.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I hope this is something players and managers will never forget

Do you not read this forum? The players and managers probably don't but some of the fans.. :lol:

The King was spitting though and I share the sentiment. I got a bit annoyed when people (typically may I add) written off the fans talking in the All or Nothing doc as AFTV fodder when I felt it accurately depicted the fandom local to the club.

AON was where this quote came from anyways, Arsenal is (or was) definitely for the streets.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

This is by far the best way I've seen someone describe what this club means to a lot of people and what sets it apart. And he's right I hope this is something players and managers will never forget

I think Henry is right about this one. It took me quite some time to understand what people identify with Arsenal and who are Arsenal playing for and who do they represent. I do think that Arsenal is on the top of PL teams when it comes to real human and other values and virtues. I have a very high opinion of them as a club when it comes to sharing real values and no other club in PL can match them imo, and hopefully they will continue doing the same in the future and ALWAYS , In Perpetuum at Unum Diem (Always and One Day)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal used to represent class for me. It used to be a club of the people. But the last few years, the club have become corporatized.

i suppose Arsenal are no better or worse than any other modern club in that respect.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Arsenal used to represent class for me. It used to be a club of the people. But the last few years, the club have become corporatized.

i suppose Arsenal are no better or worse than any other modern club in that respect.

Yeah, ever since Wenger left it became pretty much like every other modern club.

Inevitable unfortunately. This is a big business and part of achieving what we want and expect on the pitch and being a modern club is this ugly part.

No room for sentimentality in business and football is a business and a massive one.

The best you can hope for is to be able to hang your hat on having a club with a real history, in a real city, with a real identity that means something and not being a state oil club and we have that. Of the big clubs in football there aren’t many left like that…Madrid, Atléti, Barça maybe but they’ve got their nasty need to posture with the independists, Bayern, United, and Liverpool (Juve Milan but who cares about the Italians, they’re just the lemon version of us @The White Pelè 😜) are what constitutes the “good guys” in football nowadays and none of us are much more than your typical corporate entity with its pros and cons.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of the best days of my life...

... genuinely hope no one ever outscores him here as he deserves to always be our all time top goalscorer, it just feels right.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Top Bottom