• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_beckham

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Erm, Reyes IS a Madrid player. They own his registration but he's on 'loan' at Sevilla.

Having said that, it's still cobblers.

could it be something like a co ownership? like eto'o??

Andrew

I just got "HENRY 14" put on my home shirt so he better no leave now. ;)

But I'm sure he'll stay. The Spanish media must not listen when Henry says he wants to stay, loves the club, it's his paradise etc. So what is the evidence that Henry is going to leave? The only possible thing I can see happening (though still highly unlikely) is if for example the board get an offer which they think they can't refuse ie. 60-70 million pounds. I would be very unhappy though if he went for any price and I'm sure (and hope) the board take the same view.

A

Anonymous

Real Madrid closer to Arsenal star Henry
tribalfootball.com - January 22, 2004

Real Madrid are closer to winning the signature of Arsenal star Thierry Henry.
AS reported yesterday that Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein was in Madrid this week for talks with Real officials. He travelled from Seville to Madrid and met with Real representatives over the weekend.

It's said negotiations were opened over the potential summer switch of Henry to Madrid.

It's also suggested that Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger's decision to give Henry seven days off is not to keep his star striker fresh, but to allow him to hold talks with Real about a contract with the Spanish giants.

Henry admitted last month that one of his ambitions was to play club football with his close friend, Zinedine Zidane, before the Real midfielder retires.
and yeh he also said the only way that would happen would be if zidane came to Arsenal!!!

Alexone234

I love this, I am going to create my own rumour

"Raul to quit football for curling career"

Spanish wonder star Raul is rumoured to be quitting football for an exciting new career in curling.

The Madrid based goal machine is the Champions League's highest every goal scorer and is reportedly considering moving to Scotland to join up with the womens medal winning olymic team.

A source close to the player said "I think Raul is fed up with earning 100,000 euros per week and feels that a Scots giro check would meet his needs. Besides if he gets short of cash, he once drove the team bus and could do the same thing on the number 51 bus in Glasgow"

It's said that Real Madrid are planning an audatious move for Jockey Willie Carson to replace him in the attacking line up.

seanconvey66

Ive never heard that, all ive ever heard is hes Sevilla through and through, hes got the club crest tiled on his swimming pool floor does that sound like a loan signing?

brianfrance

Established Member
Real wants Henry (again)

The spanish newspaper "AS" says that Florentino Perez is waiting may and the G14 meeting, to talk with David Dein about Henry...
As the paper says, Perez seems hadn't understand Titi !!
He's at Arsenal for long years :D

Split

I’m not sure whether Perez is:

(a) persistent
(b) bloody-minded
or
(c) just plain thick!

Henry is not for sale at any price!!! How many bloody times!?!?
:x

Mark

Established Member
These rumours aren't going to go away, we may as well get used to it. The club don't want Henry to go, Henry doesn't want to leave the club so he's staying. These reports do get really annoying and boring after a while though.

sanyasi

henry is for sale. the price is fixed, with no negotiations.

it would cost real madrid the GDP of spain to buy henry.

thats it.
if they cant afford it nuff said

WHAFC

I'm sure they do it to unsettle players, no suprise then that this story has re-emerged seeing as we are set to play them in the semis of CL.

kNiteMare

We are not set to play them, we have to play chelsea first. One game at a time.

sanyasi, even the whole GDP of spain is not enough to buy henry. He wants to stay and we want him to stay. No money in the world is enough to buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom