• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Thanx for the article. Really positive. Hopefully i can wake up tomorrow with a big headline in my face reading: "Another 5 years from Henry".

i hope so, i need some good news. i was hoping a big singing, but i guess henry is that!

kym7224

This is really positive. Not from tabloid (like SUN or Mirror) it is TIMES.

Wenger can't buy anyone until TH decide go or stay because it changes circumstance too much.

TH please sign quickly than we can buy before World Cup which a lot cheaper.

YourFriendPaul

Umm.. Anyone notice the article (same link as above) has changed to... "Agony eased for Arsenal as Henry says: 'I'm staying'" ?!

"Henry had pledged to announce his decision before the start of the World Cup on June 9 but has resolved to put Arsenal’s fans out of their misery early, revealing his intentions today and signing the new deal before joining up with the France squad next week".

Yes? Is it so?

nazo

Established Member
YourFriendPaul said:
Umm.. Anyone notice the article (same link as above) has changed to... "Agony eased for Arsenal as Henry says: 'I'm staying'" ?!

"Henry had pledged to announce his decision before the start of the World Cup on June 9 but has resolved to put Arsenal’s fans out of their misery early, revealing his intentions today and signing the new deal before joining up with the France squad next week".

Yes? Is it so?

WTF?
I just noticed that.
It changed all of a sudden.

I guess it's over. All the doubt is over. Henry will remain the king. :p

el jefe

YourFriendPaul said:

Yes? Is it so?
What was the headline before?

YourFriendPaul

Seriously- We need some other sources here.. So far, I see no other updates, not even from the usual shady gossip sites. But, as I was reading that article just now, the title flipped- the page refreshed, and 3 key paragraphs changed.. it went from 'what if' to past tense..

I'd like to rejoice right now, but first I want to see it on arsenal.com ...
(or, arsenal-mania, of course..)

Watch this space...

Legend#1

Established Member
henry1lq.jpg

nazo

Established Member
el jefe said:
YourFriendPaul said:

Yes? Is it so?
What was the headline before?

It WAS : Henry's new Arsenal deal is 'agreed in principle'

Tegh

Established Member
Two different links, both saying the same thing.
Bonza! Looks like he's going to stay. :D

YourFriendPaul

Tegh said:

Well then! Shall we celebrate? You know I still have a bottle of champagne that didn't get opened on Wednesday...

jester

Established Member
Tegh said:

tegh, being a man of wisdom answer me this, because i cant decide:

lets assume henry stays for 'unfinished business' and is staying so he can win the champs league and build a dynasty thereafter (meaning if he wins it next year he'll still stay). whereas if he won it last night he'd be finished and would leave. what would you prefere?

i'm leaning towards him staying, as it means we could win the champs league more times, and better chance in premiership

Tegh

Established Member
I'm not sure mate, that's like asking me:

Would I rather be blind, or have no legs.

That's not me trying to poke fun at the situation, it's just a very difficult question that would have me ending up hurt either way.

jester

Established Member
Tegh said:
I'm not sure mate, that's like asking me:

Would I rather be blind, or have no legs.

That's not me trying to poke fun at the situation, it's just a very difficult question that would have me ending up hurt either way.

same here, but i'm pretty sure had we won last night we would be saying goodbye to him. it could work out so much better this way

Tegh

Established Member
I think so too, and I think if Henry were to leave, Cole would also leave.

As it happens, if Henry is staying, I fully expect Cole to put pen to paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom