• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharth

kamikaze80 said:
cant wait until its official and we can lock this thread.

Lock ? Mutiltating it would be a better option. I don't want even the traces of this thread to stay on the hard drive.

Long live The King ....................... Henry !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Ricky_AFC

Looking like our captain is staying. Man i'm jealous of the mod that locks this. Would be the best feeling in the world, they'll probably need to spark up a cigarette after.

longrufus

Established Member
What tegh said.

Always had every confidence he would stay, i just hope wenger brings in a couple of big players so we can challenge in the league again.

skrilla

exactly, with Henry atleast we have a star to help lure other stars to arsenal, this summers transfer window needs BIG signings

Kraig

Established Member
lock it, lock it now, lock it now!!! god damn i want this to be locked, and deleted and all traces obliterated!!! King Henry stays!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom