• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
Honestly, I don't think Henry moving to Barcelona is beyond the realms of possibility. It might take a world record transfer fee, but could it happen? Not likely, but perhaps.

Robinho the next Henry? Now THERE'S a talking point....

A

Anonymous

Robinho is the next Henry in my eyes.
But if we're talking local, look no further than Quincy.

asajoseph

Established Member
Honestly, much as I like what little I've seen of Quincy, you have to think that if Arsène Wenger saw him as the next Henry, he'd have seen a little more football this season.

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
That spanish geezer should know that they've got as much chance of getting henry, cole or whoever they are fantasising about as i have of becoming king of england one day :wink:

They should face the facts, and stop their exuberant arroagance:

"If Henry wants the CL he should go the Nude Camp"

Says who, eh??? You ain't smart in europe either matey, in fact you were jizzed all over by a team we call a defensive team, shows how tactially aware you and your dutch crew are!!!!

What have you even done in spain recently? Nothing, one league title in 7 years, and you can't even beat levante and forlan, FORLAN the man who took 27 games to score in our country (and from the spot too :wink: ) scored a hat-trick, HAT-TRICK against you- LMAO!!!!

Basically, the only thing you have better than us is the stadium, that i will give you, it's an amazing place to play football and show off your talent, but you ain't even got the money. Jose the c**t mourinho said terry was worth £50m the other day, which i think is bollocks, but if its true, imagine what henry is worth???

Henry is priceless, Cole is not for sale and you could try and desperately get someone else!!! Adios!!! 8)

emm.... Like I've already said, we were beaten by the best english team I've seen since the Manchester of 3 or 4 years ago.
Forlan in Sapin is playing in a team where play one of the best miedfielders in the world, at least this season: Juan Roman Riquelme, it's the only reason he has scored all that goals. About the last hat trick... we'were playing for nothing, we've already won the Liga, it was just a party in the stadium.
We've got some other things betters than your, both teams are possibly in the ten better teams nowdays, but I think than justo Henry, Cole and Vieira could have a place in the start team in FC Barcelona.
Adios :wink:

A

Anonymous

asajoseph said:
Honestly, I don't think Henry moving to Barcelona is beyond the realms of possibility. It might take a world record transfer fee, but could it happen? Not likely, but perhaps.

Forget that about Robinho.
Next ear he is playing in Real madrid and even some Real Madrid supporters know that he is too skinny to be a great player in Europa. Here, more or lest like in England, we've got too strong defenders who can pracrically destroy Robinho with a simple kick.
It's difficult to find the next Henry, because he ihas too many skills. Maybe Eto'o could be near, but I think he's worst

P.D.: Who is Quincy?

asajoseph

Established Member
forobarcelona said:
asajoseph said:

Forget that about Robinho.
Next ear he is playing in Real madrid and even some Real Madrid supporters know that he is too skinny to be a great player in Europa. Here, more or lest like in England, we've got too strong defenders who can pracrically destroy Robinho with a simple kick.
It's difficult to find the next Henry, because he ihas too many skills. Maybe Eto'o could be near, but I think he's worst

P.D.: Who is Quincy?

Yes, most of us realise that. I was actually joking. You're relatively new here, and I don't expect you read any of the other posts, so you'll have missed the discussions we've had about Robinho - we know he's going to Madrid, but just as you boys are about Henry, it's always fun to dream.

Quincy is a dutch kid in our youth and reserve set up, an U21 International who has looked pretty good in the few glimpses we've had of him the first team. Pacy, skillful and strong, he looks like a good prospect, although like I said before, Wenger seems to be keeping him under wraps.

Asa

P.S. it's P.S. ;)

A

Anonymous

but I think than justo Henry, Cole and Vieira could have a place in the start team in FC Barcelona.

yes cool, anyone of our arsenal players would walk into any team, cos we're a great team, with top top players ur talking about here, a team made and developed and groomed by wenger himself!!!

but im afraid, i cud bet a million pounds with u now, that u won't get anyone from our team this summer, not least cole or henry. so u cud fantasise and give wind-ups for all you like, cos apart from edu who is officially not ours now, you won't be able to even buy henry's or any other gooners boots!

u already have our two previous left backs anyway and
got our midfielders petit and overmars b4- go and get some more dutch players, they seem to be the flavour of, well, the year at barca :wink:

and no, not bergkamp, quincy or rvp!!! :wink:

Lord Dula

Established Member
Rafa won your stupid little league on a shoestring at Valencia, and he could only barely finish 5th in our Premiership - I wouldnt wipe my arse with La Liga.

teitzo

Hey Asa, how old is Quincy?
I'm thinking if his too young maybe wenger is just simply not wanting to rush him, but for that to be the case he would need to be like 17 i spose cause Cesc was playing regular team football when he was 17 am i right?!?!???

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Rafa won your stupid little league on a shoestring at Valencia, and he could only barely finish 5th in our Premiership - I wouldnt wipe my arse with La Liga.

And Mourinho here was just a stupid translator and has won the Premier with a great diference over other teams.
I don't thint it's a good reason

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
but I think than justo Henry, Cole and Vieira could have a place in the start team in FC Barcelona.

yes cool, anyone of our arsenal players would walk into any team, cos we're a great team, with top top players ur talking about here, a team made and developed and groomed by wenger himself!!!

but im afraid, i cud bet a million pounds with u now, that u won't get anyone from our team this summer, not least cole or henry. so u cud fantasise and give wind-ups for all you like, cos apart from edu who is officially not ours now, you won't be able to even buy henry's or any other gooners boots!

u already have our two previous left backs anyway and
got our midfielders petit and overmars b4- go and get some more dutch players, they seem to be the flavour of, well, the year at barca :wink:

and no, not bergkamp, quincy or rvp!!! :wink:

According to your post, you know nothing about FC Barcelona. This team is, according to their tittles, much bigger than Arsenal. I'm not saying that Arsenal is a bad team, but people talking about Barcelona like you is really funny, and only shows that you know nothing about fottball history.
We've had here the better players in history like Maradona, Cruyff, Romario... it's our tradition, having the better footballers. So please, before talking about it, get some information. :wink:
Saludos

malagar

barca has a greater history - thats true - But most arsenal first teamers would walk straight into the current barca team.

A

Anonymous

malagar said:
barca has a greater history - thats true - But most arsenal first teamers would walk straight into the current barca team.
I don't agree.
Look at barcelona fist team nowdays:
Valdes
Belleti- Puyol-Edmilson- GVB
Marquez
Van Bommel Xavi
Deco Ronaldinho
Etoo'o

I would like you to post Arsenal tema, but I think taht just Vieira, Henry and Cole could have a place

malagar

Lehmann vs valdes - Jens is better , which is no compliment for valdes
Lauren - has every chance to oust belleti - who I must admit is also a very impressive rb
Toure senderos Campbell - each of them would be able to breack into the central pairing of Barcelona defence
Cole and GVB - no question here
Marquez and GIlberto - Gilberto by a mile
Van Bommel _ Vieira - dont make me laugh - Van bommel is only a **** nothing more
Xavi - Cesc - >True Xavi at the moment is better but lets see again in a year or two
Deco - Cesc again - looking a lot better for our spaniard , will be better very soon
Flamini - could oust Van Bommel , and Vieira could grab the place of Xavi
Pires - way better then Deco
Ljungberg - a little dubious if he could fit in with Barcas stile - but together with Ronaldinho he could be a big threat
Henry - he can take the place of just anybody on the planet
Bergkamp - too old to switch teams nowadays but ****s like Deco and Etoo are nowhere near his levels
RVP - lets wait and see not now , but after one more season he can be the next big thing.

asajoseph

Established Member
teitzo said:
Hey Asa, how old is Quincy?
I'm thinking if his too young maybe wenger is just simply not wanting to rush him, but for that to be the case he would need to be like 17 i spose cause Cesc was playing regular team football when he was 17 am i right?!?!???

Quincy is 19 - my guess is that Wenger's not thrown him in, a) because there've not actually been that many opportunities, and b) because he might have certain aspects to his game that need development - his decision-making, timing his runs, learning when to dribble and when to pass etc.

Although if Arsène really expects him to be 'the next Henry', I'd expect to see a bit more of him net season.

A

Anonymous

malagar said:
Lehmann vs valdes - Jens is better , which is no compliment for valdes
Lauren - has every chance to oust belleti - who I must admit is also a very impressive rb
Toure senderos Campbell - each of them would be able to breack into the central pairing of Barcelona defence
Cole and GVB - no question here
Marquez and GIlberto - Gilberto by a mile
Van Bommel _ Vieira - dont make me laugh - Van bommel is only a c**t nothing more
Xavi - Cesc - >True Xavi at the moment is better but lets see again in a year or two
Deco - Cesc again - looking a lot better for our spaniard , will be better very soon
Flamini - could oust Van Bommel , and Vieira could grab the place of Xavi
Pires - way better then Deco
Ljungberg - a little dubious if he could fit in with Barcas stile - but together with Ronaldinho he could be a big threat
Henry - he can take the place of just anybody on the planet
Bergkamp - too old to switch teams nowadays but ****s like Deco and Etoo are nowhere near his levels
RVP - lets wait and see not now , but after one more season he can be the next big thing.
:shock:
-Valdes is Zamora premiun in Spain and has recieved 25 gals in 35 matches, how much has recieved Lheman?
-I can accept that Belleti and Lauren have a similar level.
-Puyol is the best defender in the world, and Edmilson is the central of the Worl Champion team. They're both better than Campbell
-Cole is much much better than Gio
-Marquez is more or lest like Gilberto, is a better defender but Gilberto make play his teammattes better
-Vieria is better than Van Bommel
-Deco is, with Lampard, the more complete midfielder in the world, so obviusly his better than any Arsenal midfielder but Vierira
-Xavi is really good, he's a reality and Cesc is still a promise in comparission with him
-Ronaldinho has more or lest the same level than Henry, and if I have to choose one, it's Dinho cause he's just 24
-Eto'o is not better than Henry, but Bergkamp nowdays is nothing next to him. He's a Killer in Spain, with more goals than great players like Ronaldo, Di Vaio or Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom