• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

OneteaminLondon said:
I remember Marc Overmars leaving Arsenal for Barca, in his words, to win the European Cup. Remind me what he won again.... Oh, that's right, nothing!

Yeah, Barca has a great history, yes they are a team that represents a country in most of their fans eyes, but to suggest at this moment in time that they're a much more attractive prospect than Arsenal... well why, exactly? 1 title in the last five years? Yeah, really good...

We've had 5 dark years, with a veruy bad president, very nbad players with great contracts...
But now thing shere are well done. Our prospect is one of the most interesting in Europe, it's obvius. Why?
-Good coach
-The most important, our most important players are sitll very young: Dinho 24, Eto'o 24, Xavi 24, Deco 27, Valdes 22, Puyol 27.
-Money to do things.
Just that, bur there arent't to many teams who can say this

black187

We can.
Most of experts agree that Arsenal is the team of the furure, and we have build this team wil a little money. Now that we have the money, everything is possible. The challange is to do great things with the team who is poor (compared with Manure, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real), and we've done it!
Everybody can just buy players, it's easyer than making them :wink:

And by the way, why are you here, don't you have some Barcelona forums on which you can praise you team, this is Arsenal forum :roll:

A

Anonymous

We should not take Henry staying for granted, there are rumours we will not sign the contract we have offered him and while I think he will we should be prepared for the fact we may be forced to sell him......

Mate, that just isn't going to happen- we haven't even offered him a new contract since the one on cup final day in 2003!!! And he has already said this season many many times it has become boring, that as long as the club wants him, he is staying, hopefully to finish his career with us!! :D :D :D :D

Lord Dula

Established Member
I've always looked at Barca as a bit of joke team.

Oi matey boy I read today that Man U and Chelsea are after Eto'o.

You got lucky this year cos Rafa left Valencia - think he wanted to test himself in a better league. Had he stayed Valencia would have retained the title.

Deco is rubbish - diving little cheat.

Dont worry Ronaldinho will end up at Madrid - cos lets face it, whenever they want a Barca player they get him.

Ha ha ha you're **** ha ha

A

Anonymous

You got lucky this year cos Rafa left Valencia - think he wanted to test himself in a better league. Had he stayed Valencia would have retained the title.

Dont worry Ronaldinho will end up at Madrid - cos lets face it, whenever they want a Barca player they get him.

Ha ha ha you're s**t ha ha

LOL, i bet this barca guy feels lonely now, all they're good at is throwing pigs' heads onto the pitch when they can't beat their rivals!!!

A

Anonymous

black187 said:
And by the way, why are you here, don't you have some Barcelona forums on which you can praise you team, this is Arsenal forum :roll:
Oh yeah, thanks God we've got a lot but it's really funny lreading you talking about football :) . But, if I'm disturbing anyone, the moderators should just kick me out

A

Anonymous

Dula said:

Ha ha ha you're s**t ha ha

It's incedible that in England, where football was born, there are people like you who know NOTHING abou it. I can even accept what you say with good reasons, but you are just a hooligan.
You know nothing about valencia this year, but you say that with Benitez they would have won the Liga;
You know nothing about Ronaldinho contract, but you say he will leva Barcelona for R. Madrid whenever he wants to.
Say Deco is rubish, when he is actually European Silver Ball by France Football and lasta year took Oporto to their third CL.
But it's ok, you shoul be 14 or 15 :wink:

tbbosa

forobarcelona said:
black187 said:
Oh yeah, thanks God we've got a lot but it's really funny lreading you talking about football :) . But, if I'm disturbing anyone, the moderators should just kick me out

And your using of Google language tools to translate from Spanish to English and post in every thread is so ****in annoying. Get lost!!

Lord Dula

Established Member
Cos you claim to be such an impressive club yet you rarely win the Spanish piss easy league.

Your defence is nothing short of pathetic.

Your youth set up is poor - fancy letting Cesc leave. Those in charge at Barca must be as stupid as you.

Your top players move to Madrid - I think they see Barca as a stepping stone.

You always eye up Arsenal players cos you're envious.

No way Henry would even stop in Barca to take a dump.

Whenever I need a good laugh I think of Barca.

A

Anonymous

tbbosa said:
forobarcelona said:
black187 said:

And your using of Google language tools to translate from Spanish to English and post in every thread is so f*n annoying. Get lost!!
A ver si vamos a tener aqui a un mamluco bilibgüe que va de inteligente y no lo sabñíamos :shock: Menos criticar cosas abusurdas xq estas entendiendo perfectamente lo que pongo pero eres incapaz de discutirme nada

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Your top players move to Madrid - I think they see Barca as a stepping stone.
Please, tell me at least 3 players R. madrid has stolen to barcelona :roll:

Lord Dula

Established Member
I dunno the history of your joke club

I can tell you one player that wont be signing for you though

Thierry Henry

Have sum o'that you stupid little bad breath man

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
I dunno the history of your joke club

I can tell you one player that wont be signing for you though

Thierry Henry

Have sum o'that you stupid little bad breath man
You're a bit sacred about Hemnry leaving, don't you? It's just football

A

Anonymous

lol just ignore him dula, i was telling him about how they are dreaming of buying henry and cole, and he started accusing me of not knowing footy history and started orgasming over the nude camp and maradona and cruyff, using that as justification of getting thierry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom