• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Such a ****.

giphy.gif

tysonjohn

Yeah Wright and Henry are hardly "haters". What are either of them supposed to say? That things are good? Wright won the double with Arsenal. Henry was part of the invincibles and played in the Champions League final. Either of them saying that things are going well for Arsenal now would be a blatant lie.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Thought about this too. Think these guys are torn, on one hand they love Wenger and the club, but ok the other, they are frustrated and angry as they care so much.
And they have jobs to do. Wenger said it best. These guys get paid to say controversial things. I don't blame these ex players. They are entitled to opinions. Funny how the same people slagging off the club for mediocrity etc etc are the same people slagging off the legends of this club. Legends who, like us, want this club to do well.

Longy

And that's what we are, a joke.

Owner who doesn't give a ****.
A passive board made up of kooks
A manager who is out of touch
A CEO that has his hands tied behind his back

You can tell Wrighty and Henry are fans and are frustrated like us all.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Henry is a legend, don't get all the hate for him.
nor me - however much any of our players turned pundits criticise us, I have no doubt each and every one of them would be thrilled to see us competing with the big boys again

IslingtonBornandbred

Great footballer. Average pundit. Zero coach.

The zero coach bit though is untrue. It's just an unnecessary dig. You can find similar quotes about Henry's coaching ability to those quotes about Arteta's coaching. There are players like Lukaku, Hazard and Reiss Nelson who have spoken about how much they learnt from Henry, yet the Arteta advocates will tell you Arteta should be manager because he's a top coach and Henry knows nothing.

The zero coach bit though is untrue. It's just an unnecessary dig. You can find similar quotes about Henry's coaching ability to those quotes about Arteta's coaching. There are players like Lukaku, Hazard and Reiss Nelson who have spoken about how much they learnt from Henry, yet the Arteta advocates will tell you Arteta should be manager because he's a top coach and Henry knows nothing.

Zero coach.

At least Arteta is not constantly on the screen making fool of him self while trying to become a good coaxh.

Henry is zero coach.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom