• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
One of the best players I’ve ever had the privilege to watch, will always be grateful for his service to us, we all should. We were lucky to have him at his peak and I guess he was thankful to us for rescuing him from the Juve wilderness.

Would be a nice symmetry to him managing us, but Im really not bothered. Wouldnt care if an ex-sp*rs player managed us to a title to be honest. I have no time for sentiment, loyalty and all of that old skool nonsense.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bye Henry. Perhaps he is sad that he couldn't get Wenger's job and decided to leave England and concentrate in his job in another country. Maybe next time Henry.

P.S. I somehow always thought that SkySports are anti-arsenal.

Last edited:

Glad for him.

He had also now a pundit skills so it should be no problem for him to set up correct tactics in every game and turn losing positions at half time into glorified wins!

baccy_man

Established Member
Good to see that Thierry is going to get some experience at management level,
If he can make a success of it then in the future he could come back to Arsenal as the manager, I hear that he is friends with Josh Kroenke so he has got an opening to becoming our manager in the future,
He would have been thrown in at the deep end if he had tried to take over from Arsène, those were some big shoes to fill and it would have taken an experienced manager to try to do the job.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Isn’t Villa the team that’s scored the most goals against? :lol:

Those Brummies used to hate the sight of him and now they’ll sing his name in the terraces. I love football. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Very strange appointment if true, Steve Bruce is an experienced manager in the Championship and got them to the playoff final two months ago..?

Now they are going to dump him for a man with no experience whilst the club is apparently going through financial difficulties, do not understand the logic personally.

Also wonder what Thierry's wage would be compared to Bruce, can see this ending badly.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

villa talk have their reservations, which i would have too. What on earth has he ever done in management?

Say what you want about Bruce, but he knows that league, and he has a proven track record in the championship...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good luck Henry. Let him learn and make any mistakes far away from us. Him,Vieira and Lampard are doing things the right way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Grimandi leaving? Who's going to snap up all those prodigious young French talents for Arsenal then?

cv19X9M.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom